My Prediction for Woodley vs Till

RoyJonesJr

Carti Season
@red
Reaction score
Round 1
Tyron takes Till down sometimes in the first, holds him down and lands some hard GNP. Till gets up near the end of the round but nothing for the remainder of the round. h

Round 1 10-9 Woodley

Round 2
Woodley is visibly fatigued from actually having to work in a fight and starts doing that back against the fence thing and Till picks him apart in the later half of the second. Woodley survives but is busted up badly.

Round 2 10-9 Till

Round 3
Same thing as the first but Woodley does land a solid right but Till just walks through it. Till pushes Woodley up against the fence and lands a solid elbow rocking Woodley. Till finishes the fight Nate style with a barrage of brutal punches.

Round 3 till wins via KO

Bump when wrong

Woodley outstrikes Till 144-85. Till is longer but Woodley is faster.

he also gets a few TDs.

neither get hurt that much. no stankly legs. but nonetheless Rogan yells "he's hurt!" at least thrice.

Woodley by UD.

of course, i've been wrong a lot.

Woodley outstrikes Till 144-85. Till is longer but Woodley is faster.

he also gets a few TDs.

neither get hurt that much. no stankly legs. but nonetheless Rogan yells "he's hurt!" at least thrice.

Woodley by UD.

of course, i've been wrong a lot.
LOL at Woodley landing 144<45>

Woodley gasses from heavy top control for a round? Seems legit

<YeahOKJen>

giphy.gif

Pick a round and method ok. Trying to predict the happenings of 3 rounds it ridiculous.

Round 1
Tyron takes Till down sometimes in the first, holds him down and lands some hard GNP. Till gets up near the end of the round but nothing for the remainder of the round. h

Round 1 10-9 Woodley

Round 2
Woodley is visibly fatigued from actually having to work in a fight and starts doing that back against the fence thing and Till picks him apart in the later half of the second. Woodley survives but is busted up badly.

Round 2 10-9 Till

Round 3
Same thing as the first but Woodley does land a solid right but Till just walks through it. Till pushes Woodley up against the fence and lands a solid elbow rocking Woodley. Till finishes the fight Nate style with a barrage of brutal punches.

Round 3 till wins via KO

Bump when wrong

Till doesn't have the juice Nate did to finish Tyron the way he did.

Round 1
Tyron takes Till down
sometimes in the first, holds him down and lands some hard GNP. Till gets up near the end of the round but nothing for the remainder of the round. h

Round 1 10-9 Woodley

Round 2

Round 2 10-9 Till

Round 3

Round 3 till wins via KO

Bump when wrong
What had me worried is when Tyron said he took offense that people said he couldn’t stand with Till the same way they said he couldn’t stand with Condit.

I do believe he should wrestle, even if I give him more than a chance on the feet.

My dream scenario is that Till avoids the bombs for 2 rounds...whilst gradually picking off Woodley with stiff jabs. Rounds 3 & 4 much of the same - strong jabs to the face. Then, in round 5, Till drops Tyron with the weakest hook in UFC history.

Thank God you gave us your prediction.

I was running around the house, clueless hitting walls n shit... now I'm OK.

I hope Till KOs the racist.
Agree. Anyone that talks about race so much IS the racist. I dont hate Woodley but he fucking whinges so much for a Champion. Thank fuck we have Bobby Knuckles.

Back