My prediction: Ferguson vs Hooker

One of the most random thread derailments ive ever seen tbh
Welcome to the aborted mission that is this thread
i mean you’re not wrong, it did take a rather unexpected turn lol all I wanted was a beer, feelsbadman, hey while I’m here can you pls tell me how to delete a thread? Cheers brother anonymous

Welcome to the aborted mission that is this thread

i mean you’re not wrong, it did take a rather unexpected turn lol all I wanted was a beer, feelsbadman, hey while I’m here can you pls tell me how to delete a thread? Cheers brother anonymous
My advice? Dont take on davidlemon, he will fuck you sideways and raw. And no this thread will not be deleted, you must live through your shame.

My advice? Dont take on davidlemon, he will fuck you sideways and raw. And no this thread will not be deleted, you must live through your shame.
I’m not talking about this thread lol

Oh believe me I’m shameless boi

sorry bro :(

But seriously, I am high on hooker right now. He is tall, great frame for LW, seemingly very strong, durable as all fuck, great striking (with some different and uncommon stylistic stuff thrown in there) and with no glaring weaknesses in the defensive grappling game. Too early to say champ potential, but top 5 by early next year if he keeps active.

It's a great fight for both of them - Ferg is a loose unit with respect to taking on all comers, and Hooker is confident enough to take the fight.

good prediction and good fight. fingers crossed.

rankings-wise, this fight makes -10 sense.

Ferguson is technically the interim champ.... He should fight a guy not even in the top10??

Pretty big lose/lose for Tony.

Hooker last 12 wins are via finish. Exciting fighter

Intrigued to see what your reply will be after having embarrassed yourself

I would have been in agreement with him yesterday about the annoyance but you're actually pretty funny.

Back