My prediction: Ferguson vs Hooker

All is forgiven sorry if i was a dick. Happy sherdog!
Ay. It’s all fun & games my fellow earthling. Enjoy your life, btw I’m gonna guess that you are 26 years old, am I correct?

Ay. It’s all fun & games my fellow earthling. Enjoy your life, btw I’m gonna guess that you are 26 years old, am I correct?
Close. Very close. How did you know?

Do you even understand the premise of this thread? Or perhaps you don't understand english?
I'm starting to think I don't understand English any more. Is it me or does "beneath the JRE podcast table" imply he's blowing Joe Rogan?

that's racist! you dont know he's from earth, he could be from uranus

that's racist! you dont know he's from earth, he could be from uranus
Well you clearly know nothing about astronomy considering Uranus is a gas planet that doesn’t actually have a surface, you’re welcome for the knowledge

I'm starting to think I don't understand English any more. Is it me or does "beneath the JRE podcast table" imply he's blowing Joe Rogan?
That’s exactly what it means. Right down into my belly, almost digesting the f*cker

The Hooker finishes Ferguson on the floor

If you know what i mean

ABSOLUTELY NOT! You give Yung Ferg either Conor or Khabib or Felice Herrig and that is non-negotiable!
HE'S STILL MY BOY!!!
safe.png

Okay I’m about to tap into a higher consciousness here; you are 28 years of age. That took a lot of mental energy to summon that conclusion up, so if it’s wrong I may end it all

Hooker trains with Israel Adesanya and is rated highly by Israel. So no way Hooker gets out done on the feet

Okay I’m about to tap into a higher consciousness here; you are 28 years of age. That took a lot of mental energy to summon that conclusion up, so if it’s wrong I may end it all
Throw yourself off a cliff. 27

Well you clearly know nothing about astronomy considering Uranus is a gas planet that doesn’t actually have a surface, you’re welcome for the knowledge
who said it had a surface? another one of your earthling racist statements that lifeforms must only live on a "surface"...and you clearly have no knowledge of chemistry as people from Uranus are people of Deposition (phase transition), thus they can turn from gas to solid when coming to earth to post on sherdog... its a pretty common transition in chem...and when they return to uranus from earth they go through sublimation to return to their gaseous lifeform ...you welcome for the knowlege

Last edited:
shit you must be one of the worst new posters of 2018. Uranus is an ice planet, not a gas planet. Earth has a large gaseous atmosphere above it as well and no-one goes around calling earth a gas planet.
God damn russians.

Back