My picks for Ufc on Fox 14

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Moneymma, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Moneymma

Moneymma Brown Belt

Gus will use his speed and movement to avoid power shots,his reach to keep rumble on the outside and finish him via sub(yes-RNC) after taking him down or rocking him on the feet.
    Either way i dont think it will end in tko considering how good their chins are and neither was ko'd b4:GUS VIA SUB RD2 OR 3

Hendo only use his overhand right these days and a good striker like mousasi will pick him apart,use his jab and stuff his td(this wont be like king mo fight). I see this ending simular to munoz fight:MOUSASI VIA SUB RD1

this is harder to pick,but im sure it will not end via ko considering phil's chin and bader's lack of finishes nowadays. If phil can take down bader it will be over quickly,BUT if bader can stuff him and use his power(like johnson) he could take it. Many people underrate striking of davis:he is fast and has good kicks,he trains with gus,so his boxing should have improved. Hard one,but i will go with BADER VIA DEC

Akira is good,but his chin is questionable and sam hits hard........but he has better footwork so i'll pick him via dec or late tko

Musoke is one of most underated ww in ufc. He looked great vs gastelum and even took him down 2or 3 times and defended all of kelvins td. Tumenov has great power,but musoke is more complete
    MUSOKE VIA DEC

Mirsad is one of best prospects in ufc and will win easily
    Ogle via dec,time to get back on track(i hope?)

Kenny robertson vs aliev is hard to pick. I remember aliev losing split dec to doug marshall in bellator(his only loss iirc). I'll go with KENNY VIA SUB

nikita krylov will finish nedkov most likely BUT mma math is he wins one,lose one in ufc
    He is better than nedkov and nedkov havent fought in long time. Hard one but F mma math-NIKITA VIA TKO

Seery vs beal will be war,but seery is too old,too slow for beal
    BEAL VIA DEC

Taisumov via finish
    Pesta via tko

2. M Raid K

M Raid K Black Belt

For some reason many people think that the same Andy Ogle who has been utterly outwrestled in 2 of his last 3 losses will somehow stand upright against Amirkhani whose bread and butter IS wrestling. He's even a small favorite.

3. Moneymma

Moneymma Brown Belt

He ourwrestled cole miller iirc and oliveira fight i dont remember

4. Le Fisticuffs

Le Fisticuffs Green Belt

I've been reading a few of these prediction threads now, and I'm wondering if I'm the only one who thinks Phil will definitely submit Bader. Ryan has been caught in a guillotine twice, and has never been a big BJJ guy. Davis on the other hand has the wrestling chops to match Bader, and has a fricking submission named after him.

5. M Raid K

M Raid K Black Belt

I should have been more specific. He was defending submission attempts by Miller and Oliveira (minus the triangle at the end) well, but he allowed those fighters to take him down and really pressure him there. Miller had his back for the majority of the fight.

6. mmafan559

mmafan559 Black Belt

blue belt party

7. jjresq

jjresq Red Belt

I also think so too

8. EXlLE**

EXlLE** Orange Belt

dis is not a blog dude, GET OUT

9. Moneymma

Moneymma Brown Belt

I said it is hard to pick,there is 50% chanse that bader can get subd. I picked bader based on power and wrestling(can stuff davis imo). If td isnt there davis loses confidence and it will be rumble fight vol. 2

10. Moneymma

Moneymma Brown Belt

Gtfo of my thread if you dont like it