My Phera-Plex/Superdrol Cycle Log for those interested.

Fyodor Biznitch

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Phera-Plex/Superdrol Cycle

On Cycle:
Week 1: 20 mg Phera-Plex, 3 caps of Perfect Cycle, 325mg Saw Palmetto,1000 mg Hawthorne Berry

Week 2: 30 mg Phera-Plex, 3 caps of Perfect Cycle, 325mg Saw Palmetto, 1000 mg Hawthorne Berry

Week 3: 20 mg Phera-Plex, 10 mg Superdrol, 3 caps of Perfect Cycle, 325mg Saw Palmetto, 1000 mg Hawthorne Berry

Week 4: 20 mg Superdrol, 3 caps of Perfect Cycle, 325mg Saw Palmetto, 1000 mg Hawthorne Berry

Week 5: 30 mg Superdrol, 3 caps of Perfect Cycle, 325mg Saw Palmetto, 1000 mg Hawthorne Berry

PCT:

Week 1: Liquid Nolva 3.0 ml (40mg), 3 caps of Perfect Cycle, 1000 mg Hawthorne Berry, 325mg Saw Palmetto

Week 2: 2.0 ml Liquid Nolva (30mg), 3 caps of Perfect Cycle, 1000 mg Hawthorne Berry, 325mg Saw Palmetto

Week 3: 1.5 ml Liquid Nolva (20mg), 3 caps of Perfect Cycle, 1000 mg Hawthorne Berry, 325mg Saw Palmetto

Week 4: 1.0 ml Liquid Nolva (10mg), 3 caps of Perfect Cycle, 1000 mg Hawthorne Berry, 325mg Saw Palmetto

Okay. I've done my research. its been close to 2 years since i've done a prohormone cycle. I know this is a pretty harsh cycle to start back with, but its definately the only cycle i'm doing for another 6 months once this is complete, so I don't want to have a trial and error of only making minimal gains and end up doing another cycle sooner than I should. I looked into all the support supps, and only are using the ones I feel are absolutely neccessary. I have subbed Perfect Cycle for Milk Thistle since PC has that and then some. I'm starting at 172 lbs and I have been lifting on and off for about 3 years. 5 months ago I returned after a lay off, and i've made some great gains thus far. I'm not huge by any means, which is why i'm looking into this stack. I think those of you on here who are hard gainers and have fast metabolisms will enjoy this, as you will see first hand what these over the counter supplements can do for someone similar to you. That is the only reason i'm posting this here, as i've noticed quite a few posts from people interested in legal bulking agents. A pic for you all to see where I am starting from,
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c388/donniehatfield/11MeBBAnony1.jpg
6'1, 172 by the way.

and I will update you in about 3 weeks with more pics, when i'm wrapping up my Phera-Plex and starting the Superdrol. If any of the respected forum fellers see anything wrong with this cycle or have any suggestions or comments please by all means shoot (you are anyway lol). I start this Sunday...

The cost of this cycle will be around 150 dollars. You can get the liquid nolva from Innovative-Research.net (its under Tamoxifen Citrate, the ml conversion is as listed in my log). So for those of you who bitch about not being able to find Nolva, there you go. At 30 bucks its actually cheaper than most ATD's which are very controversial at this point and something which I choose not to include in my cycle. No AI's for the same reason.

Addition Supplements include:
Muscle Milk
Mega Men multi,
creatine monohydrate,
Food. Lots of food.

The one thing I'm really interested in is your relative strength progression in the Super 5 (squat, deadlift, bench, clean & jerk, snatch).

Madmick said:
The one thing I'm really interested in is your relative strength progression in the Super 5 (squat, deadlift, bench, clean & jerk, snatch).

Same here. Post some numbers for us.

Wolverine
///

Back