My P4P List

Haye is top 10 fun to watch, not pound for pound.

Even idiots have a list and can't be proven wrong, because pray tell..what does P4P mean? Ask ten people and you get ten different answers.

When a subject loses its identity it loses its relevance.

Even idiots have a list and can't be proven wrong, because pray tell..what does P4P mean? Ask ten people and you get ten different answers.

When a subject loses its identity it loses its relevance.

Isn't that true for 9 out of 10 topics around here or any other forum? Even when talking about fights that have actually happened most have thoughts that are completely subjective. If Fighter A would have done more of this or less of that.....

All I'm saying is that most threads around here are hypothetical. Why bother talking about any of it when any idiot can have an opinion that can't be proven wrong?

Exactly. Thats why we ALL are here. It's all conjecture. It's fun to speculate.

Its funny how 3 judges scores can sway our opinion of a fight we also watched. Mosley is top 10. (whatever that means)

We are here to offer opinions on subjects yes, but what Tam is saying here is it's the subject itself that is in question.

Not who should be on the p4p, but more like what is the p4p? For example, I might say it is who is the better boxer in all weight classes? You may say it

I can't believe someone needed to say that, Booty.

Luke, your list is pretty ok. No brutally ridiculous choices.

Back