My opinion about Max Holloway

Best striker in MMA and its not even close

I dunno... I REALLY want to see him vs Tony Ferguson... that would be an absolute bloodbath.

If it happens, fuck my job, I'm flying wherever that takes place and buying as close to the front row as possible.

I dunno... I REALLY want to see him vs Tony Ferguson... that would be an absolute bloodbath.

If it happens, fuck my job, I'm flying wherever that takes place and buying as close to the front row as possible.

I want to see it too, but Max does things standing that other fighters don't. His volume and accuracy and TKO % are just next level

His last fight was the best performance I have seen in MMA history. I said it after so maybe I needed to wait and rewatch and yeah I still think it. Really want to see how/if he can handle Khabib. Very interesting fight that one.

Max has the speed and ferociousness of 100 Hawaiian men fighting for the last Musubi

I wouldn’t want to fight that guy

After watching the Ortega fight again I realize that Ortega actually put a much better performance than I remember and Max still beat him up. I forgot Max scrambled from being taken down twice. The guy is at such a high level striking right now that I dont think anyone even at 155 can hang with him on the feet. I would love to see him fight Tony or Nate Diaz.

TS is a POS that beat his poor defenseless grandpa!

I concur, he has acceptable skills

I want to see it too, but Max does things standing that other fighters don't. His volume and accuracy and TKO % are just next level

Yeah but also see Tony vs Pettis. That is my current dream fight.

Hopefully after Max becomes interim LW champ, we can see that next.

Only on Sherdog do you get this kind of deep analysis.

Back