My odd prediction for ngannou vs gane

Hatorade

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it's going to be a decision, and I think Francis is going to completely dominate.
Gane looks to have all the tools to outclass Francis outside of a devastating KO, which odds-makers are betting on. However, I don't think it's going to go down anything like expected. Most seem to think it will be a more polished striker with superior cardio (Gane) taking on what may be the most powerful puncher in the history of the sport.

I think Gane isn't going to be aggressive enough. I feel like he's going to have too much respect for Ngannou's power from their sparring sessions, and he's going to try and fight Ngannou with footwork, angles, and distance. As a result, we're going to find out that Ngannou's shit cardio is a myth and was really the result of Stipe punching him in the mouth and wrestlefucking him. I think we're going to watch Francis walk Gane down all night and win exchange after exchange. Gane's tentative approach will prevent him from getting clobbered, but he's going to eat a bunch of punches from an inferior striker because of his fear to commit. It will be no different than when Khabib outclassed dynamic strikers because of the take down threat, but the threat in this scenario will be Ngannou's punching power.

I could see Gane turning it up late when he's down, but it will be too late. Francis wins at least 4 rounds IMO.
The rematch will be incredible, as Gane will come back a different fighter and ready to go after Francis. Mark my words, Gane isn't going to show up for this fight. He's going to look like Francis did against beast.

Send some of the stuff you are smoking my way.

Ngannou KO in the 2nd. The big moment makes Gane tentative which leads him to eat a big shot

People forget that during their sparring sessions Ngannou was on a media tour having fun while Gane was in fight camp giving it all he had and they still looked fairly equal, also with the rumour that Ngannou has KO'd/Knocked down Gane during sparring

I think Ngannou takes this fairly easy whether it by decision or an early KO

Post the slip Sherbro. Probably some good money on that bet.

That is a really odd prediction, since everyone suspects Ngannou's gas tank, and expects him to lose if it goes to a decision. I believe you are terribly wrong.

There is almost no chance Ngannou wins a decision.

Gane decision, Francis KO, Gane KO all much more likely

If you really believe what you've posted and you're not just shitting something out for the sake of shitting, you should put some money on it. Ngannou by decision is +1200.

Can someone tell me exactly where Francis' suspect gas tank came into play? The man has literally been out of the 2nd rd twice. And Stipe was wearing down on him and beating the crap out of him..so I don't know where this comes from. Seems to me if his tank was shallow Stipe would have easily gotten the stoppage. People just pick up on b.s. and repeat it. The most likely scenerio is that Gane stays away and tries to win on points...or he is overcome by the big lights and gets his brain rattled.

I see this going like Ngannou vs Lewis. Mark my words....lol

Not likely, but more likely than most people think. Requires Ngannou to mostly keep things at distance and be active, but not too active. I'd like to think that that's something he's at least practiced since the horror show of Ngannou-Lewis. Lots of jabs, lots of leg kicks, from just outside of Gane's reach, Gane doesn't try to fully close, and neither one catches the other when Gane tries to move in and out quickly with a strike or two on the way. I'd be surprised if Ngannou wins by decision, but not shocked like I would be if Ngannou wins by submission with a standing RNC or a twister.

Yeah. Well then post your bet slip of Ngannou by decision. It’s literally the least likely outcome of this fight.

Back