my newest pencil drawing of chuck Lidell's iconic celebration

Its absolutely perfect i have tears in my eyes... !!! You gotta love sherdog! 10/10

You've really captured Chuck in your drawing. That's the hardest part of portraites.

From his small hands and knees, to his abnormally big head, Chuck just feels energised and ambient. I also love the Mandalay Bay logo on the canvas - brilliant. A lessor artist might have overlapped the logo and your subject's legs, but you have wisely chosen to move the characters over instead, just like real life.

The texture of the cage is almost dancing. Your subject's visceral roar is radiating out, into the cage and outside to the viewer. I've got a semi hard on just talking about it. Wonderful.

Could you draw Rampage Jackson kicking a door?

iu

You seem like a really good person and I appreciate you

Thanks mang, there's already enough negativity in the world. If you're really interested in improving your drawing skills, I'd recommend practicing doing basic human anatomy, then once you have that down starting to fill in more of the details:
e7ff0555941b4f4fe4e44b5d5bd8a08b.jpg

Thanks mang, there's already enough negativity in the world. If you're really interested in improving your drawing skills, I'd recommend practicing doing basic human anatomy, then once you have that down starting to fill in more of the details:
e7ff0555941b4f4fe4e44b5d5bd8a08b.jpg

But also don't be afraid to try out new styles, basic human anatomy is good for those who want that kind of art style, but you can always make a cartoon look to your anatomy or realistic anatomy, art is art man, also sry if I sound like I'm correcting you, I just didn't want anyone to think it's the only way to learn anatomy.

But also don't be afraid to try out new styles, basic human anatomy is good for those who want that kind of art style, but you can always make a cartoon look to your anatomy or realistic anatomy, art is art man, also sry if I sound like I'm correcting you, I just didn't want anyone to think it's the only way to learn anatomy.

It's okay! That's actually good advice for myself as well.

Love it. I'm a big fan of art here. Regardless of style. I can see the Iceman.

Back