My newest favorite tricep exercise

Well I would guess that I am training for around 400-500 minutes a week... Sometimes maybe even closer to 600min a week. I just feel like you should find more time to train. I'm not saying you have to train as much as me but 90min don't cut it IMO

As a parent, let me suggest that you shut the fuck up.

Well I would guess that I am training for around 400-500 minutes a week... Sometimes maybe even closer to 600min a week. I just feel like you should find more time to train. I'm not saying you have to train as much as me but 90min don't cut it IMO

Our goals are not the same.

LOL, I didnt see that response coming from you Flak, and I dont think you need to be a parent to share in that sentiment. People lead busy lives and if they can achieve their goals with short/compact workouts then that's great.

Why you are being so hostile? I know quite a few parents that lift weights longer than 30min a day. Shit, I know parents that are in the gym longer than I am. I'm not telling anyone what to do but I could never get much done in 30 minutes.

Why you are being so hostile? I know quite a few parents that lift weights longer than 30min a day. Shit, I know parents that are in the gym longer than I am. I'm not telling anyone what to do but I could never get much done in 30 minutes.

I'm being hostile because most likely you're not a parent and your earlier post came across like "I am the authority on scheduling weight training, all of you can and will find time to lift more than 90 minutes a week."

If that's not what you intended to communicate, then I apologize.

But here's the bottom line --

Some of us don't have much leeway in deciding when to lift. For me, it's usually 30 minutes at lunchtime or nothing. When I get home, I have more responsibilities than I have time.

Is it ideal? No. Is it workable? Yes.

Back