My New Source on Supplement Info

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Supplement Watch

I just used this to check up on Synephrine HCl (which is offered in a discounted stack with Biotek ephedrine and caffeine at 1Fast400), and I was pleased to learn it's an excellent aid in losing weight. So I bought the stack, instead of ephedrine and caffeine separately, and saved myself some money, as well as increasing the potency of my stack.

In case you're shrewdly wondering if this website is just a front for the supplement industry, as I always do, they highlight this in red on their "About Us" page:
In addition, we rely only on our membership fees for our operations, and do not accept advertising or funding from supplement manufacturers.

Now, this doesn't mean I'm sold. After all, they only say "supplement manufacturers," but the majority of supplements sold are distributed by those who don't actually manufacture supplements themselves...but I thought I'd put this up and see if anybody knew more about this website.

I am interested as well in that stack but i dont know much about it and plus i have to get a lot of other things in order first like my diet and exercise before i concider taking a supplement like ephedrine... let me know how it works and what you use for dosages for my future reference i am currently 5'7 165 lbs probably between 13-18% bodyfat last time i checked was 16 but i am unsure about now... i gotta get other things in order like diet but i am waiting on the beginning of school for that.. in example i just ate 2 packages of crack soup (Chicken-flavored Ramen)

Hilnder said:
I am interested as well in that stack but i dont know much about it and plus i have to get a lot of other things in order first like my diet and exercise before i concider taking a supplement like ephedrine... let me know how it works and what you use for dosages for my future reference i am currently 5'7 165 lbs probably between 13-18% bodyfat last time i checked was 16 but i am unsure about now... i gotta get other things in order like diet but i am waiting on the beginning of school for that.. in example i just ate 2 packages of crack soup (Chicken-flavored Ramen)

Well, I don't want to turn this into an ECA thread, but ECA (Ephedrine-Caffeine-Aspirin) stacks work, period. The first time I took an ECA I was lifting 10 extra pounds on all my core lifts. Caffeine alone will help you lose weight fantastically, but it won't stimulate you like that.

I've now added Green Tea Extract to my stack, and once this shipment comes in, Synephrine too. I really need to make sure it's okay to take this all at the same time, but it looks like they all operate differently, so I figure it should be okay. It'd be great if I could just ask my dad, since he's a doctor, but he's one of those codgers who distrusts absolutely everything (understandable, if you read up some on the history of medicine before- and even during the early stages- of the FDA). I remember when creatine first came out he kept my brothers and I from using it. We snuck that shit, lol. Like it was ganja, or something, my brothers and I snuck creatine. That's swimmers for ya.

What do I call this stack, now, I wonder? My ECAGS stack? Nah, c'mon, Madmick. You got five letters and two vowels- I gotta be able to figure out something better than that. CAGES? That's even more dumb. Fuck, I may be overdoing it.

I wish I could take ephdrine again, it would make things so much easier for me!

Why synephrine? I have read a bit on bitter orange stuff and it doesn't seem to work that well. I read it was a poor substitute in all the "ephedra free" stuff, but didn't have any literature to back it up. I think I read it on that wikipedia site. I was looking for a ephedrine substitute since I'm from IL, and wasn't convinced. Luckily I found someone who would ship here and got me some ephedrine ;)

Bitter orange is reputable enough and recommended by many physicians. But much like pyruvate, people keep on doing studies on it that test it's "magical" properties. It's not that magical, but it does do what it does and can be a very effective part of a stack.

I only have read a few studies on pyruvate and they did not test "magical" properties, just ones that someone would be interested in if they are taking it, such as thermogenic action, PRE (percieved amount of exertion), and anerobic/aerobic capacity. The studies I have read show that there is no difference between the pyruvate group and the control group.

By the way, you have a wonderful avatar KK, its one of the best pictures I have seen yet. Very similar to the emperor's clothes I saw the other day. Just magical.

Heh heh. What I mean by magical powers is that what I have read on Pyruvate studies is they specifically looked for it to increase energy output during exercise and it's preventing of fatigue. Thing is the study was done on overweight women. How that pertains to a general physiology I don't know. But then again I'm the kind of person who always questions the validity of studies because afterall, who is studying those doing the studies? lol

What I'm getting at is that things like Pyruvate and Bitter Orange haven't been around as long as they have by being complete and utter bullshit I don't think. But that's just me.

EAGLE said:
I wish I could take ephdrine again, it would make things so much easier for me!

you can still get it over the counter at the pharmacy. look for primotene or any other bronchial asthma tabs. most of them have 12.5-25mgs of ephedrine hcl per tab. and it's legal

johnnynoname said:
you can still get it over the counter at the pharmacy. look for primotene or any other bronchial asthma tabs. most of them have 12.5-25mgs of ephedrine hcl per tab. and it's legal

Yeah, RJKD, just get the Vasopro or Biotek from www.1fast400.com

That stuff is legal here in California, where ephedrine laws are the most strict because of the meth epidemic, so I don't see why it wouldn't be legal in IL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back