My new body!

djmarkiss

Green Belt
Reaction score
I recently started working out with a program from Coach D who used to be on here. Just wanted to share with you guys that for the last few months I followed the workout he gave me, took the supps he reccomended to me, and followed a low calorie diet. I started out at 236 and now I'm down to 205 which was my goal as far as weight. Now I am working on getting my body fat down to 5%. I have never felt this good since I was 14 years old now I'm 24 and I feel so energetic now. I read a lot of your posts and you guys have all helped me even if you didn't know it. I learned a lot about what to do, what to eat, what not to eat and all the other stuff. So just wanted to share my story with everyone.

Thanks again!

Marques

What does your diet and training schedule look like?

Congrats bro...I am having a similiar experience...I was 290lbs@ 5'10, approx 33% bodyfat and had stopped my JKD training altogether, now i am 260lbs, approx 24% bodyfat...i am very grateful for this forum, i have learned alot from alot of different people too...the biggest addition to my training has been the sandbag and especially the tabattas...sherdog has gotten me excited about training again and i feel like i have a secret weapon to my training by coming here and exploring/learning/sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back