My neighbors just had a bad house fire.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
So I was just being a bum this morning wake and baking and playing some Apex and I hear loud hysterical screaming from a women outside. Then I hear a yell for help by what sounds like a young man and dogs start Barking. I didn't react immediately until it repeated again(my bad but it all happened in a few seconds).

So I jump up and bolt outside to see my neighbor a mother who is in her 30s screaming hysterically, clutching her dog, the house is on fire in the living room bottom floor, and all windows of the house bottom and top floor are billowing black smoke. So I yelled at her "is anyone in the house!!!" She screams "yes my husband!!!!! Hes upstairs trapped in the shower aaaaaaahhhh!!!"

Ho-Lee fuck. I took one look at that house and my heart sank. I thought someone was going to burn alive for a second because no way was that guy getting out. I yelled at the 18 year old guy that was first to the scene, another neighbor. "Get a ladder now!!!"

Fuck this kid is a hero. He practically warped back with a ladder, I'm not sure where he grabbed it from but he appeared in seconds with this ladder and I ran for my cooler of water that had been sitting on my deck in the rain. Raced back and put it by the base of the ladder and assisted this 18 year old who already has the guy coming out onto the ladder.

Nobody was hurt and the guy stuck inside was calm as fuck lol.

I'm shocked at how fast the fire must have progressed. It's not a big house or yard and it's right next too me. If she was in the yard and he was in the shower, this fire must have gone up pretty quick because it was in full force by the time she started screaming and me and that other guy came to the scene.

The young guy was incredibly out of breath after we got the guy out. I think he adrenaline dumped hard going for the ladder. Good stuff.

Stay safe folks.
my neighbors just had a good house fire.

tenor.gif

Does ... not .... rhyme ... must .... kill ....
it just needs some punctuation and a space

grower show 'er
<seedat>

Is that because you have a micropenis and don't want the word getting out?

His immediate thought would be “yes, my fantasy is about to come true!” But then be let down by the fact that the boy is just there because there’s a fire and he’s just there to carry his wet naked ass down the ladder

House fires grow crazy fast because most house materials these days are synthetic. A living room can become fully enveloped (totally in flames) with 5 minutes with modern materials. Meanwhile, houses with old furniture line couches and pillows, made from actual cotton would sometimes take 30 minutes to hit the same point.

I noticed you said that you thought he was going to "burn alive". This may help you sleep better at night (or not), but you will die from the smoke inhalation before burning alive.

Please feel free to share.
it was a joke.

see you cant have a bad house fire. all house fires are bad and there is no such thing as a good house fire.

im a language guy. we are all assholes.

So I was just being a bum this morning wake and baking and playing some Apex and I hear loud hysterical screaming from a women outside. Then I hear a yell for help by what sounds like a young man and dogs start Barking. I didn't react immediately until it repeated again(my bad but it all happened in a few seconds).

So I jump up and bolt outside to see my neighbor a mother who is in her 30s screaming hysterically, clutching her dog, the house is on fire in the living room bottom floor, and all windows of the house bottom and top floor are billowing black smoke. So I yelled at her "is anyone in the house!!!" She screams "yes my husband!!!!! Hes upstairs trapped in the shower aaaaaaahhhh!!!"

Ho-Lee fuck. I took one look at that house and my heart sank. I thought someone was going to burn alive for a second because no way was that guy getting out. I yelled at the 18 year old guy that was first to the scene, another neighbor. "Get a ladder now!!!"

Fuck this kid is a hero. He practically warped back with a ladder, I'm not sure where he grabbed it from but he appeared in seconds with this ladder and I ran for my cooler of water that had been sitting on my deck in the rain. Raced back and put it by the base of the ladder and assisted this 18 year old who already has the guy coming out onto the ladder.

Nobody was hurt and the guy stuck inside was calm as fuck lol.

I'm shocked at how fast the fire must have progressed. It's not a big house or yard and it's right next too me. If she was in the yard and he was in the shower, this fire must have gone up pretty quick because it was in full force by the time she started screaming and me and that other guy came to the scene.

The young guy was incredibly out of breath after we got the guy out. I think he adrenaline dumped hard going for the ladder. Good stuff.

Stay safe folks.

Glad to hear that your neighbour is safe.

You're lucky there was a real alpha male present or people could have died.

I noticed you said that you thought he was going to "burn alive". This may help you sleep better at night (or not), but you will die from the smoke inhalation before burning alive.
not if he uses the shower attachment as a breathing tube and sticks it in the toilet, saw that in the Kingsman movie.

Good on you brother, and thanks for sharing.

My house burned down in 2011. Shitty experience but everyone came out safe and that's the most important thing.

Back