my neighbor from hell

LOL, if this egghead is what you call the neighbor from hell

He does sound like someone who likes to push the buttons of people around.

Fuck such cocksuckers! Tell such fucks off everytime they try to cross the boundaries. The only way to set those boundaries.

P. s. TS, you should develop a thicker skin tho.

Last edited:
Ever seen this series of videos?

The psychotic neighbor is one seriously persistent bastard and the homeowner deserves
a medal for the patience he shows in dealing this lunatic.

Click on the YouTube link for the full series:

Consider yourself lucky.

This will never stop until you let him fuck you in the ass. Or maybe he was just trying to make conversation. Or maybe he just isn't good at social interaction but is at least giving it a try. Or maybe you are too sensitive and should let it roll off your back. Or maybe he's trying to push your buttons because he senses you're weak and unwilling to stand up for yourself. Or maybe if you projected confidence he would leave you alone. Or maybe you should just confront the guy like a man, not forcefully, but face to face ask if the guy has a problem with you and then deal with it appropriately.

No, I had it right the first time. This will never stop until you let him fuck you in the ass.

FWIW, your neighbor did nothing wrong.

I'm an introvert that doesn't tend to start conversations with others. But, I think you are over reacting.

tenor.gif

Ever seen this series of videos?

The psychotic neighbor is one seriously persistent bastard and the homeowner deserves
a medal for the patience he shows in dealing this lunatic.

Click on the YouTube link for the full series:

Consider yourself lucky.

Jesus, I thought you Americans just shoot guys like this when on their property?

Jesus, I thought you Americans just shoot guys like this when on their property?
Guy deserved a beating for his actions in this video for sure. But after the 47th videoed incident of this type behavior from him, it may have
been time to escalate the the repercussions for this dude. What that is I'm not sure, but he needs to be taught a lesson of some sort.

nothing worse than being on egg shells round someone.

"Egg credible? Really, Bob?

You realize that makes no sense, right? I mean the egg centric pun wasn't funny but at least it demonstrated that you know how the game works. But egg credible? Jesus.

I'm sorry man, but I have to report this. The HOA has rules about this kind of thing. I'm afraid it's in there hands now."

As some of you may know, my neighbor is a pos. Very passive aggressive type of guy. Yesterday I was packing my groceries in my house and I had a carton of eggs in my hand. He was outside gardening and he said "hey, you're pretty eggcentric". I was caught off guard and was like "haha yeah". Then he goes "have an eggcredible day". So naturally I try to respond with an egg related pun or whatever and i said "stop being an egghole". This fucking guy didnt even laugh, and says "hey man I was just kidding, no need to get personal". This guy drives me nuts. always starting shit, im not a confrontational guy but id love to just piece him up on his lawn. Am i over reacting?
That was a disappointing story.

I picture this as exactly how Rand Paul got two pieced by his neighbor that one time

Back