my neighbor from hell

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As some of you may know, my neighbor is a pos. Very passive aggressive type of guy. Yesterday I was packing my groceries in my house and I had a carton of eggs in my hand. He was outside gardening and he said "hey, you're pretty eggcentric". I was caught off guard and was like "haha yeah". Then he goes "have an eggcredible day". So naturally I try to respond with an egg related pun or whatever and i said "stop being an egghole". This fucking guy didnt even laugh, and says "hey man I was just kidding, no need to get personal". This guy drives me nuts. always starting shit, im not a confrontational guy but id love to just piece him up on his lawn. Am i over reacting?

Fuck no, kick the fucking shit out of him.

At the very least urinate on him to establish dominance.

As some of you may know, my neighbor is a pos. Very passive aggressive type of guy. Yesterday I was packing my groceries in my house and I had a carton of eggs in my hand. He was outside gardening and he said "hey, you're pretty eggcentric". I was caught off guard and was like "haha yeah". Then he goes "have an eggcredible day". So naturally I try to respond with an egg related pun or whatever and i said "stop being an egghole". This fucking guy didnt even laugh, and says "hey man I was just kidding, no need to get personal". This guy drives me nuts. always starting shit, im not a confrontational guy but id love to just piece him up on his lawn. Am i over reacting?

Lol YOU are the problem, not this other guy.

200.gif

not sure how old you are but was social interaction not a thing where you grew up?

lol also the guy is a dumb ass if he legit didnt get the joke.....sounds more like he was just further joking with you though

You're a pile of eggscrement op.

Don't get too eggcited, he was just egging you on.

Back