my muscle milk question

Charles Kozeluh

Purple Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
first of all I do not have the fastest matabolisim in the world so keep that in mind.I am pretty lean right now but can't do cardio right now because my knee is in a brace and I was wondering if this stuff will make me fat?Not that I care but when I start training for a fight again I don't want to be cutting massive amounts of weight again all feedback and repleys appreciated.I would also like to your results with it

Half-dose it.

I kneed the protien I work in a club and realy can't take breaks so I drink one or two at work have you gained signifficant fat from it?

There's nothing in it that would add to bodyfat specifically.

A study was done on people taking in excessive calories. They were all standarized for the same amount of calories (around what would make them maintain weight) and then one group ate nothing extra, one group ate extra protein, and one group ate extra fat. I don't remember the results exactly, but the extra protein group didn't gain any weight, or gained very little compared to the two other hypercaloric groups.

The moral of the story is, if you are hungry and already ate enough for the day, grab protein. Also, in regards to the question, protein shakes (not meal replacement) should not get you fat, even on a hypercaloric diet.

I've actually lost about 5lbs since starting on the Milk.

thanks I can get the it super cheap like 18 bucks a jar I will try it and let you know what I think.Plus alot of other pepole have told me good things.I'm just real carfull what I buy

Charles Kozeluh said:
thanks I can get the it super cheap like 18 bucks a jar I will try it and let you know what I think.Plus alot of other pepole have told me good things.I'm just real carfull what I buy

Standard is $20. Six at a time actually gets a rate of $18 from DPS.

I realy like it.the taste is the best I've tried I'm satisfied definatly

Back