my most recent fight *feedback please

mma sharingan

Blazed Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Hey guys, so i've been kickboxing for a few years now and competed a few times having some mixed results, i am 4-3 as a kickboxer and 0-1 as a boxer lmao (my boxing fight was the second fight of the day as i competed in a kickboxing event during the day and won via spinning body kick :) ) not fussed about the L in boxing as it was a great experience.

Anyways less talking from me, I just wanna share my most recent fight and hopefully inspire a fellow sherdogger to go give it a go

*dunno if it was a smart idea but i smoked a few cones to calm the nerves before this fight hahaha

Check my insta out in you wanna see more ----> Officialblazindaley

next fights on February 8th, stay tuned.

Here's my first fight i shared with sherdog a year or 2 ago https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/thought-id-share-this-in-the-heavies-amateur-debut.3543143/

and Here is my spinning body kick that somehow got chucked into a highlight video https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/made-it-on-to-my-first-highlight-video.3870467/
*note video was taken down so check out my insta for the spinning shit

bro dont go for high kicks that early on in the fight against an aggressive scrapper

you look a lot better after getting dropped but shold have let your hands go earlier

The moment you kneed him at 3:24 was the moment you put the fear of pain in him, and it consumed him.

Good work!

Don't lend your camera to Mrs. Alvarez.

Congrats on the win.

He was blazing until you hurt him with something. He looked done from that point on.

I like your left hook, and your left roundhouse. Knees look hard, too.

Dude blew his wad then had nothing, good job man.

Congrats! Always good seeing a keyboard warrior become a real warrior

Dude blew his wad then had nothing, good job man.
I think it has a lot to do with the time he got dropped and the knees to the body.

One thing I would advice TS is going for heavy violent legkics when the opponent plant his feet.

Said that you performed good after you settled in. He kind of took you by surprise right? He was uber aggressive at the beggining.

You got droped by a horrible amature.....please keep your day job. Its a tough thing to make a career out of..go to school, get a real job, and the fight thing for fun.

I think it has a lot to do with the time he got dropped and the knees to the body.

One thing I would advice TS is going for heavy violent legkics when the opponent plant his feet.

Said that you performed good after you settled in. He kind of took you by surprise right? He was uber aggressive at the beggining.
His aggression was unexpected, i was ecxpecting a feeling out process but he just came at me like i owed him money, after getting dropped, i had flashbacks from when i fought in my hometown previously and got finished in the 3rd round, I told myself it's never happening again, so i done my best to rise to the occasion, just thankful it worked out haha.

He was blazing until you hurt him with something. He looked done from that point on.

I like your left hook, and your left roundhouse. Knees look hard, too.
thanks dude, i'm a left handed orthadox fighter, most people circle into my left hook with has abit of spice, and personally my right kick is much better haha, love me some good knees tho, i always tell myself, break the body and you'll break the mind.

to sum it up simply, once he felt my power he became hesitant, i stepped on the gas n picked my shots targeting the body, knees broke his spirit then it was only a matter of time.

Looked good to me. When you had him hurt you went in and took it. Used to do a little boxing back in the day and people have no idea what goes into stepping in there. I admire anyone who has the balls to compete in a Martial Art.

<mma4>

Looked good to me. When you had him hurt you went in and took it. Used to do a little boxing back in the day and people have no idea what goes into stepping in there. I admire anyone who has the balls to compete in a Martial Art.

<mma4>
tenor.gif

You got droped by a horrible amature.....please keep your day job. Its a tough thing to make a career out of..go to school, get a real job, and the fight thing for fun.
Damn bro, don’t put the guy down like that. It’s a fight, and shit like that happens when someone is coming in fast and aggressive. He’s doing something a lot of people don’t have the guts to do, and that in itself is something to be respected. If you want to post your fights or training footage, by all means. If not, fuck off and go back to swinging on Fortune’s nuts

Damn bro, don’t put the guy down like that. It’s a fight, and shit like that happens when someone is coming in fast and aggressive. He’s doing something a lot of people don’t have the guts to do, and that in itself is something to be respected. If you want to post your fights or training footage, by all means. If not, fuck off and go back to swinging on Fortune’s nuts
cheers brother, you the real mvp

How is that putting a guy down? He asked for opinions i gave him one...safe spaces or reality? I choose reality. I have seen the fight game ruin people who have dreams of "making it"....all i said is don't quit your day job....do it for fun, not a career!

Probobly the best advice he will get....

Back