My message to Hunt...

Dear Mr. Hunt,

I'm glad it isn't Mr. Hawk. That would be funny everytime Buffer would call your name.

Sincerely,

WPOS

Dear Mark:

Don't listen to any of these cheating monkey bitchboiis, you are doing God's work

Dear Mark,

Here is some solid advice from someone that has never been in your position and thankfully never will be. It is extremely easy for me to say "suck it up" from the safety behind my keyboard, always taking great comfort that I will never actually see you in the flesh and there will be no back lash or cost to me in any way. Somehow I expect you to respect and heed my words even though they mean absolutely nothing whatsoever but it validates me to feel somewhat like your equal. I will always be there to take partial credit for all of your achievements by saying "I was there from the beginning supporting you as a true 100% fan" But at the same time I will give you the proverbial "kick" when you are down and meaningless and useless advice on how you could better handle this tough situation that you, and only you, are in. After all makes me feel embiggened to foolishly say that I could easily handle your situation much better than you are.

Signed, a cowardly, gutless wimp trying desperately to feed my weak ego

Dear Mark:

Don't listen to any of these cheating monkey bitchboiis, you are doing God's work

strawberry-007.jpg

Dear Mr. Hunt...please vent out as much as you need to because these fans who think you're butt hurt, are the same ones who will glorify you until you lose and jump ship. They're the same ones who don't care if you cheat as long as you win, but boy if you get caught, boy how fast they jump off your wagon. Those fans are just trolls, they're followers of the no ethics code who love big mouths who take the juice and show their private parts to anyone who would pay...
To all the true fans, please be free and make your addition to this open internet message!

You are so full of shit, that your blue eyes just turned err "white?".
F*ck this mess! You are as clueless as any poster I have seen to date.

You are the horse manure fan IMO.

- I care FAR MORE DEEPLY than you that this sport be cleaned of PED's. FU for even suggesting otherwise.
- I will ALWAYS give any fighter the benefit of the doubt until they are caught, go through the USADA process, and proven guilty.
- I am not making a case that the USADA process does not require additional work to be better than it currently is. With that said, it is what we have in place.
- I am 100% justified to kick my favorite fighter to the curb and root for him/her to get tooled in all of his/her future MMA fights.

You are the B-fug with no code of ethics if you cannot jump off the bandwagon of a proven cheater!

I was always the biggest JBJ fan on this site. As I stated, I am still on his "bandwagon" until the USADA process plays itself out.

At that point, IF the USADA proves that Jon is guilty of PED usage, Then and only then will I kick him to the curb!
I am not near as big of a fan of Brock as Jon, but the same thing applies. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. Again, when the USADA process plays itself out, I will choice to be a fan of his or not based on my code of Ethics!

Dear Mr. Hunt...please vent out as much as you need to because these fans who think you're butt hurt, are the same ones who will glorify you until you lose and jump ship. They're the same ones who don't care if you cheat as long as you win, but boy if you get caught, boy how fast they jump off your wagon. Those fans are just trolls, they're followers of the no ethics code who love big mouths who take the juice and show their private parts to anyone who would pay...
To all the true fans, please be free and make your addition to this open internet message!

I don't care if someone cheats to win as I assume they all cheat, I do care however about the promotion 'selectively' assisting with that cheating for their own benefit.

I may be biased but I believe my stance to be the most reasonable.

Dear Mr. Hunt...talk shit to these bitchbois who stick needles up their bum holes.
a41f726b0559181a930327.jpg
Deez hos ain't loyal. U no they just fuckboys going for that piece of shit cheater sticking fuking needles up his ass. Fuk them.
I translated it into Hunt speak for you.

The Internet: "Lets go troll Mark's social media and taunt him about losing to a cheater."

Hunto: "Dafuq outta here stupid bitchbois go stick some needles in your ass."

The Internet: "Shame on you for not taking the high road."

The Internet, do you really mean... Wwe fans that still think Santa is kinda real?

No offense to wwe fans that realize it's soap opera on steroids.

Back