My Log!

shredfighter1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm 17, I will be starting a MMA gym very soon! I've been working on my physical fitness quite awhile! I also am going to try to lower my body fat %, I have a clean diet! Here's some of my stats and PR's so I can see how they go up over time!:)

Height:70 inches

Weight:172

BF%:About 10-12%

Some PR's

Bench-225lbs.

Power Clean-185lbs.

Clean and Press-165lbs.

Deadlift-405lbs.

Strict Military Press-145lbs.

Squat-315lbs.

Pull-Ups(in one set)-20

Chin-Ups(in one set)-25

Pushups(in one minute)-64

BW Squats-300

Power Snatch-115

1 Mile Run-7 minutes

Today,

was Sunday

I went to the gym with a buddy, he likes doing isolation exercsies and all that so I joined him ha

did curls and bench presses

then i went to the power clean

not to exciting today

but early did this

Pull-Ups(with added weight)

Set 1-10lbs.-8

Set 2-20lbs.-6

Set 3-30lbs.-4

Set 4-40lbs.-2

Set 5-50lbs.-2

Set 6-70lbs.-1(barely)...:(

Welcome!

Nice power cleans - all your lifts look solid.

Theres a good group here, have fun.

Welcome!

Nice power cleans - all your lifts look solid.

Theres a good group here, have fun.

Thanks man!:D Power Cleans are my FAVORITE exercise! Yeah I've been coming here awhile never joined just browsed, so I decided to finally join!:)

and Chaseg1520

haha! Yeah im not to creative when it comes to naming things...:( haha!

Had my last unhealthy meal early, 2 slices of pizza from yesterday! Didnt want them to get wasted haha!

A.M. Workout

Ground and Pound(HARD)-30 Seconds

Ground and Pound(EASY)-30 Seconds

Today,

MORNING:

Curls-5x8

Close Grip Bench-5x8

Ran for-1 hour

Heavybag-3x3 minute rounds

Punchout Drills-5x30 seconds

EVENING:

A1)Feet Elevated PushOvers-5
A2)Weighted Pull-Ups-5(15-30lbs.)
A3)Pistols-10
x10 for time, trying to decrease every workout.

Standing Ab Wheel Pushups-5
Dragon Flags-5
Sandbag Backwards Throw-5
Windshield Wipers-5
Gorilla-Ups-10
x5

Some One Arm Pushups-8 per side

Closed the CoC#2-3 times each hand

Wrist Roller-5 Sets

Ran for another hour!

Weighted Vest Workout(20lbs...:() Heavier one are WAYY to much!

A1)One Arm Pushups-5 per arm
A2)Chin-Ups-5
A3)Pistols-10
x10 for time!

Core Workout:

Standing Ab Wheel Rollout-5

Weighted V-Ups-20

Back Extensions(weighted)-12

Dragon Flags-5

Full Contact Twists-10(5 per side)

x3-5

Finisher-One Arm Farmer's Walk(each arm for MAX distance)

I haven't worked out in a few days. I'm going to start fresh Monday! I was to mad to, and I broke my knuckle! Stupid kids on myspace start stuff, and won't let me fight them, I don't want to but, they hit a new low. There not worth myt time anyhow! But to say I havent worked out is a lie,

Yesterday:

7 Rounds on heavybag-3 minutes 1 minute rests

Standing Ab Wheel Rollouts-5

Hanging Ab Raises-20

I've been working on acheiving the one arm chinup too, so been doing some frnechys and some negatives and etc...

Today:

I got a Everlast Personal Round Timer, so I'm going to go do work with it in abit then go watch Kimbo Slice fight!

Also made my sister do this circuit,

Bent Over Rows-30 seconds

Overhead Press-30 seconds

Squats-30 seconds

Med Ball Slams-30 seconds

x5 1 minute rest intervals!

Pretty Intense Conditioning Session,

Round 1-Push

2 Minutes-Squats(with medicine ball)

30 Seconds-Feet Elevated Spiderman Pushups

Round 2-Pull

2 Minutes-Sandbag Row(at 120lbs.)

30 Seconds-Db Snatch(alt. arms each rep at 45lbs.)

Round 3-Cardio

2 Minutes-Burpees

30 Seconds-Punchout Drill

Round 4-Push

2 Minutes-Dips

30 Seconds-Overhead Sandbag Press

Round 5-Pull

2 Minutes-Power Clean(at 135lbs.)

30 Seconds-Chin-Ups

Round 6-Cardio

2 Minutes-Medicine Ball Slams

30 Seconds-Stationary Bike Sprint

Went through this 2 times! I love pushing my body to its limits!;) Exhausting, in one word! I finished it off with 50 burpees, it took like 5 minutes for me to do 50 burpees because I was so beat...:( Normally I can do them in half that time,

I took the week off because I was SO sore! Tonight, my sister asked me to take a jog so, instead of jogging I jogged the flats and sprinted EVERY hill! A total of about 7-8 hills, I jogged up to more steep hills with my sister on my back cause she was tired, so it was a pretty good workout! haha! Tommorrow, back into the groove. Plan on bustin' out some Oly lifts!;) Should be fun!

Threw down some,

Power Snatches

Push Presses

Medicine Ball Slams

Tommorrow I plan on doing an EIT sesh,

Maybe something like,

Run 400 Meters

Pushups-30 Seconds

Run 400 Meters

Squats-30 Seconds

200 Meters

20 Burpees

100 Meters

30 V-Ups

Then 5 Sets of wind sprints up my hill! Maybe throw in some sandbag work in there too if its nice out!

Today,

Front Squats

Bent Rows

I forget my set and rep range, I think it was 5x5.

Grip Machine-3x3

Plate Pinch-3x3

Sledge Levering-3 reps for every possible lever

Tommorrow,

Going to get up earlier, ride my stationary bike for a good 20-35 minutes.

Then later on, do an EIT! I'll right it down here now, what I plan on doing so I don't forget.

Sprint Up Hill

20 Pushups

Jog Back Down

Sprint Up Hill

20 Squats

Jog Back Down

Sprint Up Hill

20 Leg Raises

Jog Back Down

Something along them lines, maybe. I'll see tommorrow! Then Grappling Class at 7:30!:)

Some core work tommorrow to, maybe some high rep bodyweight stuff, cause I like a good burn in the old abs every now and again!;)

holy fuck kid your strong. you wanna be a striker or grappler?

holy fuck kid your strong. you wanna be a striker or grappler?

Thanks man!:)

I'm training for MMA, in about 4-5 months I'll be old enough to compete! As for which area I'd like to excell in, grappling. I like the striking arts and all, it's just that I think that's where I'd lose at. I hit hard and have fast explosive hands, but I definately need some schooling in the striking aspect! haha!

Thanks man!:)

I'm training for MMA, in about 4-5 months I'll be old enough to compete! As for which area I'd like to excell in, grappling. I like the striking arts and all, it's just that I think that's where I'd lose at. I hit hard and have fast explosive hands, but I definately need some schooling in the striking aspect! haha!

That's something you don't hear every day. My hat is off to you. A lot of guys with fast powerful hands end up standing and throwing and dropping game plans when they just don't have the skill in striking to make it work. They go on desperation for that one big punch that's likely to get them handled.

That's something you don't hear every day. My hat is off to you. A lot of guys with fast powerful hands end up standing and throwing and dropping game plans when they just don't have the skill in striking to make it work. They go on desperation for that one big punch that's likely to get them handled.

Thank you!:)

I know exactly what you mean man! I have a short reach to, about 67-68 inch. I'll admit my stand-up is not great, so I need to work on it, yeah I hit hard, but in that process I'll get decked haha! And end up dropping! So, I know I have an advantage on the ground, I'm stronger than alot of guys in my weight class, just need more experience! I'd like to find a Muay Thai Gym, I don't know where to find one though.

I approve of this log. Great title, solid lifts.

Back