Multiplatform My list of games better than Elden Ring. What's yours?

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
1) Uhhhhhhh.....No I really can not think of anything. I prefer Elden Ring over the other FromSoftware games so I can't pick any of them either. I do still need to play Sekiro though.

Interested to hear games that you think are better than Elden. I have played it for 100 hours and still excited to play more. The only critique I could make is repeated bosses but that just seems nit picky in a game with a gazillion boss fights.

From Software's last game, Sekiro.

I preferred the faster gameplay and traversal as well as the more cohesive story that it told. As I get older, I find myself getting bored of endlessly wandering around open areas. Perhaps it is due to having less time in my schedule.

I preferred the faster gameplay and traversal as well as the more cohesive story that it told. As I get older, I find myself getting bored of endlessly wandering around open areas. Perhaps it is due to having less time in my schedule.
I started Sekiro but while I enjoy the combat system I just can't get into it. I'm not sure why

Elden Ring was the best game I've ever played and I can't think of anything that's even close. I've never been so addicted to a game before.

Better game, maybe not, but I logged more hours into Monster Hunter World and it’s expansion. 1800 hours to be exact.

Wow. How did it keep you going? I've never played it.
Huge emphasis on multiplayer, tons of added content, it was damn near a live service game for a while and the expansion pretty much doubled the game content. Also grinding for materials and an ever changing meta.

I'll have to replay the others now to see how I rank them all but ER is a damn fine game with some excellent bosses. The world is not quite as nordic or viking as I would have liked but the fights and gameplay are mostly fantastic so it's a minor gripe.

I'm still salty we never got Sekiro DLC. Hopefully they don't abandon the IP and we at least get a sequel.

When ocarina of time came out that changed everything about video games, Mario 64 too. I’ve not had that kind of awe from any game since

Champ Man/Football Manager >>>>

Spreadsheet based management simulator beats all.
J6vs9u.gif

Back