My last MMA fight

Ok. I will send a message to him. Thank you.

By the way, I am fighting on 84 kg and I am in conversation with One FC to fight there but I am searching another events to fight and if some of you could help me to find out I can give half of the purse for it... ✌
Damn.. One FC?

Please let us know in advance so we can all jump in your warwagon. It is always fun to have some sherdogger making it.

I think he meant "latest"
Yes, you're right. Sorry for my english. I will try to be more active on the forum to learn english, since I am registered (2003), this is the first time I am talking.

Damn.. One FC?

Please let us know in advance so we can all jump in your warwagon. It is always fun to have some sherdogger making it.

I hope everything works well and I could do it.

Congrats man, good win, respect for stepping in the cage.

Since you fought in Portugal, why not trying Spain? AFL does some good shows.

Good luck getting in One could be very cool, your background is Brazilian jiu jitsu?

Hey i remebered, you fought in Portugal, in November there is a MMA event in Lisbon, from a promotion called Strikers League.

Maybe talk to them in Facebook and try to get a fight. :)

Congrats man, good win, respect for stepping in the cage.

Since you fought in Portugal, why not trying Spain? AFL does some good shows.

Good luck getting in One could be very cool, your background is Brazilian jiu jitsu?

I already talk with one guy that fought on AFL to put me there but now I will live on India and then is expensive to travel to Spain.

Yes, I am from Bjj.

Hey i remebered, you fought in Portugal, in November there is a MMA event in Lisbon, from a promotion called Strikers League.

Maybe talk to them in Facebook and try to get a fight. :)

I already talk with Strikers League and I am waiting the confirmation to fight against the Bjj black belt Armenio Neto, I hope he accept the fight.

I watched. Kudos on the win. Just a few questions. How were you feeling in the first few minutes? You look a little timid and your opponent was clearly the aggressor. What do you primarily train for striking, grappling? Etc ..... Looks like bjj base, so do you work to improve elsewhere or fine tune the bjj with the intent to get it to the ground?

I didnt get a chance to look over your record. What is it?

I already talk with one guy that fought on AFL to put me there but now I will live on India and then is expensive to travel to Spain.

Yes, I am from Bjj.

I already talk with Strikers League and I am waiting the confirmation to fight against the Bjj black belt Armenio Neto, I hope he accept the fight.
Jesus Christ five posts in 15 years

I watched. Kudos on the win. Just a few questions. How were you feeling in the first few minutes? You look a little timid and your opponent was clearly the aggressor. What do you primarily train for striking, grappling? Etc ..... Looks like bjj base, so do you work to improve elsewhere or fine tune the bjj with the intent to get it to the ground?

I didnt get a chance to look over your record. What is it?

Yes, I am from BJJ and I am improving my strike game... My record: 2 - 1

congratulations. where are you training

I am training on Gracie Barra Amora, Margem Sul of Lisbon, Portugal but I came from Gracie Barra HQ on Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.

By the way, its confirmed now, I will fight Armenio Neto on Lisbon, november 10.

Congratulations on your win last night Isaac, the new Middleweight champion.

Ifyyou can, please post the videos or the links to your fights. And what titles have you won on BJJ?

Congratulations on your win last night Isaac, the new Middleweight champion.

Ifyyou can, please post the videos or the links to your fights. And what titles have you won on BJJ?

By the way I want to make a Post about my next fight but is saying that I dont have enough privileges for it, somebody could help me?

"
Isaac Dull Vs. Ali Akbarpour Underground Fight Nights - India 16/03/2019 #MMA #Underground #Mumbai Tickets: BookMyShow https://in.bookmyshow.com/sports/underground-fight-nights/ET00097926 #Repost Underground Fight Nights (@get_repost) ・・・ Countdown Begins... 5 days to GO . UNDERGROUND FIGHT NIGHTS FAMOUS STUDIOS . Register yourself on BOOK MY SHOW to be on the guestlist . . #mumbai #mumbainightlife #mumbaiunderground #mma #technodj #techno #waitforit
"

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1552363243026.jpg
    FB_IMG_1552363243026.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1
Back