My instructor's claim to fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never claimed any of this sorts. Please stop trolling me or I'll be forced to report.

Do you get those reports through in the first try? Or have to try over and over again, ala BJJ?

Can someone please ban Systemanoob?

he reminds me of some obnoxious Russian kids i went to school with, kind of funny in a way. i don't know if it was the languag/cultural barrier, but everything they said sounded cocky and ignorant.

I never even hinted Judo in any of my posts, so I believe I have the right to be upset. Also I claimed Sambo guys have higher percentages among attempted subs, not that they never miss.

Anaconda, it's a shame you have to cheap shot me everywhere I go and post my old posts on threads that have nothing to do about me. Also your last two arguments have been fallacious (ad hominem and straw man respectively).

Excuse ME! ONLY sambo guys dont miss subs.

Higher percentage? HIGHER PERCENTAGE!!???!!

You said you've only seen Fedor miss one sub! HAHAHAHAHA

Please explain how my last two arguments have been fallacious? I dont even have to make an argument. Anyone who has watched any of fedor's fights,any of fuji's fights, any fight EVER realizes that you are a goddamned idiot.

If you think by saying sambo and judo rather than just sambo that is a straw man, then I suggest you ask your teacher to redo the lesson. As far as ad hominem attacks - you're an idiot. I'm not saying your wrong BECAUSE you're an idiot, I'm saying you're and idiot because of how blatantly and stupidly and ridiculously wrong you are.

Excuse ME! ONLY sambo guys dont miss subs.

Higher percentage? HIGHER PERCENTAGE!!???!!

You said you've only seen Fedor miss one sub! HAHAHAHAHA

Please explain how my last two arguments have been fallacious? I dont even have to make an argument. Anyone who has watched any of fedor's fights,any of fuji's fights, any fight EVER realizes that you are a goddamned idiot.

If you think by saying sambo and judo rather than just sambo that is a straw man, then I suggest you ask your teacher to redo the lesson. As far as ad hominem attacks - you're an idiot. I'm not saying your wrong BECAUSE you're an idiot, I'm saying you're and idiot because of how blatantly and stupidly and ridiculously wrong you are.

Agreed.

systemanoob and anaconda, as far as I am concerned you both need to calm the hell down for a little while.

~Foz

systemanoob and anaconda, as far as I am concerned you both need to calm the hell down for a little while.

~Foz

lol no problem foz. As long as the guy doesnt go around telling people sambo guys get subs 99% of the time.

p.s. $20 says that systemadouche complained about me to a mod. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back