My Highlight Video

codemonkey76

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Here is all my white belt Gi matches combined into a highlight vid:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xkngAOn-S7E&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xkngAOn-S7E&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Your movements are so stiff and awkward in your white belt matches.

Nice job, man. Thanks for posting and keep it up!

Many years from now when you have your black belt you'll be glad you have this video.

Thanks for sharing Mate!

Nice job!

^^^
haha, true, true

I have kept my videos on youtube of my home garage rolling vids too, i will look back at them some day to see how crap i was, lol

Yeah...you'll think like I do: "Wow...today Brian wants to go back in time and beat the shit out of back-then-Brian.":icon_twis

It's funny how I see the same mistakes I did when I was a white belt (really not long ago).

Gotta be more explosive when pulling guard, not just sit down and try to grab something. The way Andre Galvao does it is perfect, he explodes into guard and opponent falls into him

nice video

Nice hilite Shane. You crushed people with your half guard as a white belt. Nice subs at the end too. What song was that? I wonder what they were saying.

Awesome! I like how you actually look better and better throughout the video.

x3 for wanting to know the song also

Zel:
Yes my takedowns are absolute garbage, i recognise it as a weakness and am taking steps to rectify it

The song "apaga mas n

Cool song and cool HL.

Wish I had tape of all my fights. Oh well.

Good vid....is their many gyms around ur neck of the woods???

Man, I wish I had some videos of myself rolling from when I was a white belt.

Nice video. :D

Nice hilite Shane. You crushed people with your half guard as a white belt. Nice subs at the end too. What song was that? I wonder what they were saying.
I don't remember whom I took that from, but here are the lyrics and the english translation :

====================================
Apaga Mas N

Back