"My heart is with my european hero - Conor"- Joanna

Pretty sure he lives rent free in his nuthuggers heads. They parrot anything he says no matter how stupid it sounds.

Imagine being mad about people supporting their favourite fighter. That's the definition of rent ree.

Pretty sure he lives rent free in his nuthuggers heads. They parrot anything he says no matter how stupid it sounds.
cmon we all know the haters are wayy worse.

Not like she's a model person as well . . . so birds of a feather.

Odd how people can think of conor and ronda as heroes or role models.

Imagine being mad about people supporting their favourite fighter. That's the definition of rent ree.
Imagine having such poor reading comprehension.

Parroting stupidity is not support it is simply stupid.

Conor living rent free in the haters' heads up to the point where they start criticizing any fighter who supports him lmao. So sad.
Its pathetic right ... these guys on here

She is entitled to her opinion, isn't she? I don't see what's the big deal.
Conor hater here, BTW.

Imagine having such poor reading comprehension.

Parroting stupidity is not support it is simply stupid.
To be fair, every fighter has their stupid nuthuggers. Including the one in your av.

I think she's the only European that cares about other Europeans

European hero. No such thing. Only some dumbfuck can think that there is such a thing as european hero. He is an Irish guy. All his wins and his shit goes there.

^^^ One of the dumbest fucking statements I’ve seen on here.

“No such thing”

Dude... STFU

If someone supports a rapist who suckerpunches old men, are you really surprised some people aren't too excited about this? lol

I would imagine calling somebody a rapist who hasn't been convicted for any such thing in his entire life would be a bannable offense on this forum. Let's hope this kind of toxic shit gets cleaned up.

I would imagine calling somebody a rapist who hasn't been convicted for any such thing in his entire life would be a bannable offense on this forum. Let's hope this kind of toxic shit gets cleaned up.

Would a conviction change reality? He'd still deny it regardless.
This man is a bully and a scumbag, I have serious concerns about the moral values of anyone who supports people like him.

Well heck if i knewd we'd be cheering by continent id be a GSP fan

My thoughts?
How much were you paid by reebok to make that post and shill?

You want to know what a fighter really thinks? Don't listen to what they say when they are selling something.

giphy.gif
Rose is my European/American hero.

Back