My hand-picked team. (work in progress)

Again, my clear favorite from the two.

Don't make me call Mr Putin...:icon_twis

You should have heard his New Year's speech. Cliffs: All love and good to the people of Russia. From now on you can only buy alcohol in supermarkets and not after 2000. :D

And we can of course use a square AV. Like this:
uCyGx.png

Thats pretty badass

You should have heard his New Year's speech. Cliffs: All love and good to the people of Russia. From now on you can only buy alcohol in supermarkets and not after 2000. :D

I can't see that going down well in Mother Russia; possibly the only people on Earth more fond of their drink than Scots...:eek:

I have problems getting it down to 100x100px without making its quality terrible...Argh.

Qs0G7.png

This is the best I can do, I believe. Save it and then feed it to the User CP...

Hi I'm Josh sorry for the late as heck reply!

I like rice.
I am full of random usless information that I keep collecting in hopes that some day it will assist me in saving the world.
I recently learned that eating an avacado like say an orange is not a good time.. almost as bad as playing against Koreans in SC2.

Also, can everybody on this team grow a beard? It helps, I believe...
beard-deadlift.jpg

Coincidentally I just started growing my beard last month to the complete and utter dismay of my wife (to be).

I am excited about this team!

Hi I'm Josh sorry for the late as heck reply!

I like rice.
I am full of random usless information that I keep collecting in hopes that some day it will assist me in saving the world.
I recently learned that eating an avacado like say an orange is not a good time.. almost as bad as playing against Koreans in SC2.

Coincidentally I just started growing my beard last month to the complete and utter dismay of my wife (to be).

I am excited about this team!

Welcome, glad to have you!
Our team-log now is here: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f49/kgb-physical-culture-branch-2013-dl-overhead-log-2347773/
:)

Back