My hand-picked team. (work in progress)

Shame it's not a squat comp again, could have called ourselves xPINKx Socks.....google it if you must.

How about...

Team Berserkers!:icon_twis

Shame it's not a squat comp again, could have called ourselves xPINKx Socks.....google it if you must.

I did not have to google that, I know what it means.

That would be Best.Team.Name.Ever.

We might start picking a name and theme, but half of us has yet to show up...
Good ideas so far: Team KGB, xPINKx's Panthers, Iron Warriors or Team Berserkers.
Which one of the comic-related ones is good? I'm not into comics enough to pick...

And apparently: Team Rectal Prolapse.

Edit: This somehow rustles my jimmies. Doctor Freud, your turn!

KGB wins in my book.

teddykbg.jpg

We might start picking a name and theme, but half of us has yet to show up...
Good ideas so far: Team KGB, xPINKx's Panthers, Iron Warriors or Team Berserkers.
Which one of the comic-related ones is good? I'm not into comics enough to pick...

Got your back, Boss!:D

Team Thor

The Winter Soldiers

The Men of Steel

The Dark Knights

The League of Shadows

The X Men(
obvious, really!)

The X Men is my favorite! I can't believe I didn't think of this one first!

Team KGB(or FSB)is also very cool.

Team Berserker if we're going down the Warhammer 40k route.

Team FSB isn't really cool, because they are bastards that still live. The KGB were bastards, but they lost.
If Legio goes Imperial, I think we should stick to the Iron Warriors. "From iron cometh strength! From strength cometh will! From will cometh faith! From faith cometh honour! From honour cometh iron!" - You can't beat that!

I think I should start a Poll Thread for the Team Name(also, check your PM's, please).

How about ImPRESSive Lifts? Or some type of play on press or lift.

Excited to be on this team guys! Looks like we got some cool cats in here. Excited to break some PR's with you guys this year.

My background, I am a 1-0 MMA fighter. My background is traditional martial arts, BJJ, TKD and Judo. I'm currently training for a Michigan State level judo tourney and the Arnold Classic gi and no gi grappling.

I have served the last four years of my life in the Marine Corps. I am now a reservist going to school full time for a degree in Criminology. I have one year left after this spring, really excited to not be poor again :).

I have only been lifting for a year, so lots of noobie games to be made :)

Checking in. I'm love animals, but words can not express what I feel for cats. They are the snuggliest. I'm a Virgo, I hope we don't have any Pisces on this team or we might butt heads, <3. I love to laugh and have fun.

Question: Are we allowed to use gloves? I don't want my hands to get nasty from that sharp grippy thing on the barbell.

Are you from TNation?

Welcome DatchGuy!

KT, if you started our team log, could you change the title once in a month? That way we could have six team names :D

Okay gang, I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow, keep it classy!

See you tomorrow, Boss!

Looking forward to Lifting again on Thursday. Holidays are great, but it's time to get back in the Game.:cool:

Back