My hand-picked team. (work in progress)

xPINKx

i like turtles
@purple
Reaction score
Hello my dearest team-mates,

you find yourselves among the elite of f13. You are CRZA, Aleks Systevich, Teddy Roosevelt, Kripto, MilkManUK, Fighting Sprite, KnightTemplar, KiwiTricker, DZA, Nah Veed, DatchGuy, DonBude and Jhthm. And there's me of course.

In this thread we'll brainstorm for an awesome team-name, maybe tell three interesting facts about us (Bonus if your sentences include as many alliterations as possible) and then start this thing!

whagrblwharblawhragl.gif

Last edited:
Hi all. Aleksei Sytsevich. I enjoy picking things up and putting them down. I also enjoy moonlit dinners and walks on the beach.

Aleks, if you say you like dogs, comic books and getting caught in the rain - I'm going to propose marriage!

Wannabe Author. Likes BJJ, Thai Boxing and Kali as well as Lifting. Huge Nerd.

Glad to be on this Team. Looking forward to setting some big PR's.

My suggestion for Team name: Team Fury.:cool:

As in: Fists Of, and Nick(Agent of SHIELD).:icon_lol:

1. I just stood in front of the old KBG-headquarter in Moscow at 2300, thinking it's the New Year already.
2. I like turtles.
3. I enjoy a wide variety of music, from Shostakovichs symphonies to Sch

Sorry, Boss, but my work won't allow me to grow a Beard.:icon_evil

Also: Team KGB would be fucking AWESOME!:icon_twis:cool:

I'd be fine with Team KGB. I'm all for soviet-kitsch and still have some time to get paraphernalia here... :)

MilkManUK checking in, glad to be a part of the team, have just got rid of my beard last week, but I'm hoping I can still make gains without it.

Team name suggestion: xPINKx's Panthers?

I'd be fine with Team KGB. I'm all for soviet-kitsch and still have some time to get paraphernalia here... :)

I like the irony of moving from Team Blitzkrieg to Team KGB!:icon_lol:

Maybe a picture of Ivan Drago as our Avatar?

"I must break you...":icon_twis

Boss, I'm a Plat so I can start a Poll just for our Team to pick the name, if you like.

Nice! I have no ideas for a name, but I would be happy with a comic book related name (KT, im looking at you)

Im only here to post pictures
tumblr_mfv8ijZ4Zf1rxbkp1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfv8xncWkY1rxbkp1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfv8b1Nkq41rxbkp1o1_1280.jpg

600full-alicia-sacramone.jpg

MilkManUK checking in, glad to be a part of the team, have just got rid of my beard last week, but I'm hoping I can still make gains without it.

Team name suggestion: xPINKx's Panthers?

That would be pretty good. As AV we could use the iconic Huey Newton-picture with a shooped pink beret...

I like the irony of moving from Team Blitzkrieg to Team KGB!:icon_lol:

Maybe a picture of Ivan Drago as our Avatar?

"I must break you...":icon_twis

Let's keep this historically correct. :icon_lol:
I might be able to put together the KGB-insigna with a barbell instead of a sword...

Boss, I'm a Plat so I can start a Poll just for our Team to pick the name, if you like.

That would be great. Let's do this when we brainstormed a little...

Nice! I have no ideas for a name, but I would be happy with a comic book related name (KT, im looking at you)

200px-rainbowstalin.gif

Welcome on board! Let's keep this family-friendly :)

I have a beard. It does help pulling.

Kt; I'm allergic to dogs. Sorry, fella. I do like comics though: google my name. :D

I like xPinkx's Panthers. We would need a thundercats av.

Well, technically Team Fury would reference Nick Fury. Since our Team Leader's in Russia, we could also go with Team Omega(Red)or Team Winter Soldier...

That would be pretty good. As AV we could use the iconic Huey Newton-picture with a shooped pink beret...

Let's keep this historically correct. :icon_lol:
I might be able to put together the KGB-insigna with a barbell instead of a sword...

That would be great. Let's do this when we brainstormed a little...

KGB insignia with a Barbell would be very cool. The reason I suggested Drago is that he performs a ridiculously heavy Clean and Press during one of the training montages. But your idea is probably cooler.

I have a beard. It does help pulling.

Kt; I'm allergic to dogs. Sorry, fella. I do like comics though: google my name. :D

I like xPinkx's Panthers. We would need a thundercats av.

Sniff! My heart is broken once again!:icon_sad::icon_lol:

Actually, a couple of people have said they thought Game of Death(Lifts)was a reference to Game of Thrones, so maybe Team House of...

^ don't take this comp too seriously, x~pink~x.

...that way you'll save yourself a bunch of disappointment when we kick your asses down the road.

Back