My grappling Videos!

your myspace is hilarious

"I Will Be The Greatest Fighter Alive. Noone Out there my age can take me. Im Still Waiting For real Compitition"

About me:
My Name Is Dylan Ellsworth Born and raised In Watertown NY. I love To meet new people Especially From different countries. Thats pretty much Why I have a Myspace.I have The worst Parents Anyone Could end up having A mother and father who care nothing for you, But i think its made me a stronger person overall. My dream Goal Is to Fight In The Ultimate Fighting Championships. If you Think you can Beat me In a Fight Your Probably Wrong. Ive Been in So Many.I will Always have my freinds backs And will fight for them. If I Dont like you I Will Call you Out. If you see me I can look very intimidating, but really if you no me Im a goofy and Fun person. Im wicked In to Haunted houses Im still waiting for sumone brave enought to stay in one with me. Im the most Competitive person I know, If I cant beat you in sumthing I go Crazy, If you've met me you probably already know. I try to excel in everything I do besides School. I have ALOT of friends Probably Cause I can get along With anbody who listens to me talk. I talk too much sometimes. Hopefully I'll have a HS diploma to back me up In Life... I plan of making it big In UFC. And hopefully With the Money travel Alot, Im not gonna stay In Watertown My whole life. Im already making plans for Brazil. Wanna get to know me just talk to me, Im Really easy to talk To..

Goals To Acheive Befour I Die:

Earn Arm-Wrestling Title

Win a Grappling tornament

Become an MMA Champion

Find Bigfoot. Kick his ass

Spend night in a Haunted Place W/ ppl And . By self

Swim the St lawerence river.

Go to China, Hong Kong, brazil, Mexico, France.

Get a Mail Order Bride

Meet a real Indean

Spend a whole Day in a Buffet.

Get fol to shave

Swim with Dolphs

Jump in Ice Water

Spend a whole week Camping

Wrestle an Orang

Triple Threat With Asians

Triple Threat with Brazilians

Own a pet Tiger, or Couger.

Bench Press 300lbs

Pass my drivers test

poor kid just needs a hug

i agree, mail order brides are the way to go. She will not interfere with your training. forget high school. drop out and train more.

You're wrestling with a bunch of kids that have no idea what theyre doing. The last vid shows it as hes like what are we doing highschool wrestling? You like like a big strong kid but you need to get in the academy and work with some real bjj guys and fighters if that is your dream.

Oh whatever. Admit it. Each and everyone one of you were thoroughly entertained

"Im the most Competitive person I know, If I cant beat you in sumthing I go Crazy, If you've met me you probably already know. I try to excel in everything I do besides School."

I'm glad he has his priorities straight

"Im the most Competitive person I know, If I cant beat you in sumthing I go Crazy, If you've met me you probably already know. I try to excel in everything I do besides School."

I'm glad he has his priorities straight

Haha good find. Too many stupid meatheads training these days.

Are you grappling on a basketball court? Ouch

My girlfriend would definitely tool this kid.. I think his universe would implode.

lol his judo is even worse than his bjj.

what a joke. Do people like this really think they can post this shit and expect us to believe they can beat blackbelts?

hahahahaha

is that a basketball court

hahahahahahahahahaha

I was ready to call troll until I checked out his MySpace page. If this is a troll job, it's a damn good one.

I looked at his MySpace page too - read his "About Me" - not really a wordsmith....

here's my advice - go back to the school - beg to have them let you back in and get a god damn education....without a high school diploma you're likelihood of going to prison or winding up on welfare goes up exponentially. If you don't know what exponents are, it only reinforces my advice.

Also from his myspace:

My Favirote Movies

Apocolypto

Rocky 1-6

Dancing with wolves!

Karate kid

Karate Kid 2

Beauty and the beast

Aladdin

Alladin return of jaffar

Every which way but loose

THE JUNGLE BOOK

Conan the Barbarian

Conan The Destroyer

Waterworld.

Star wars

Starwars Empire Strikes back

Starwars Return of The Jedi

Planet of The Apes

Night at the roxbury

Lion King

Lion King Simbas Pride

Pocohontas

Alladin

Rambo 1-4

The Time machine

The predator

A perfect world

Wedding Crashers

The blair witch project

The odyssey

A perfect world

For such a badass he's a HUGE Disney fan.

Back