My grappling Videos!

I just had time to check a couple of the videos!! OMG WHAT A TROLL!!! even worst then I presumed..

and he is not even scotish?! :D

Who is this bma_matt guy? I am new to the forums and I hear so much about him. It seems like comedic gold.

Lash

Because it is pretty funny shit! I think that maybe he is just a regular ol' menace to society. Think about it, he has something to prove.... this guy wants to wrestle an orangotang (*s) hates his parents. He is FOR REAL! UFC has scouted him heavily..... notice how the camerawork got better in the last few fights..... They were actually filmed by UFC cameraman Geoff Wilson (*s) after Zuffa had heard about him they wanted to scout him ... HARD.

His opponents dont even have a guard. He mounts them badly.

Those fights are either work or against some serious pussies. My gf puts up a better fight, though she does train.

they are just his wrestling buddies

and the last guy he wrestles is way better than him at wrestling. 6 weeks with j/j and he would waste TS

I found this thread from another thread"Most embarrassing happenings on Sherdog." I had to respond to this thread because it is going to be a classic. I honestly feel sorry for the TS because:

1: He really needs a hug from his parents

2: He thinks he can tap legit jiu-jitsu black belts

3: He will no longer be able to post on Sherdog and people take him serious

4: I can't come up with anything else right now but I'm sure you get the point.

Please kid go back to school and at least get your diploma, after that if you feel fighting is for you then pursue it but do it properly.

man you have the ugliest shot i have ever seen, no way you have been grappling for 4 years.

your myspace is hilarious

"I Will Be The Greatest Fighter Alive. Noone Out there my age can take me. Im Still Waiting For real Compitition"

About me:
My Name Is Dylan Ellsworth Born and raised In Watertown NY. I love To meet new people Especially From different countries. Thats pretty much Why I have a Myspace.I have The worst Parents Anyone Could end up having A mother and father who care nothing for you, But i think its made me a stronger person overall. My dream Goal Is to Fight In The Ultimate Fighting Championships. If you Think you can Beat me In a Fight Your Probably Wrong. Ive Been in So Many.I will Always have my freinds backs And will fight for them. If I Dont like you I Will Call you Out. If you see me I can look very intimidating, but really if you no me Im a goofy and Fun person. Im wicked In to Haunted houses Im still waiting for sumone brave enought to stay in one with me. Im the most Competitive person I know, If I cant beat you in sumthing I go Crazy, If you've met me you probably already know. I try to excel in everything I do besides School. I have ALOT of friends Probably Cause I can get along With anbody who listens to me talk. I talk too much sometimes. Hopefully I'll have a HS diploma to back me up In Life... I plan of making it big In UFC. And hopefully With the Money travel Alot, Im not gonna stay In Watertown My whole life. Im already making plans for Brazil. Wanna get to know me just talk to me, Im Really easy to talk To..

Goals To Acheive Befour I Die:

Earn Arm-Wrestling Title

Win a Grappling tornament

Become an MMA Champion

Find Bigfoot. Kick his ass

Spend night in a Haunted Place W/ ppl And . By self

Swim the St lawerence river.

Go to China, Hong Kong, brazil, Mexico, France.

Get a Mail Order Bride

Meet a real Indean

Spend a whole Day in a Buffet.

Get fol to shave

Swim with Dolphs

Jump in Ice Water

Spend a whole week Camping

Wrestle an Orang

Triple Threat With Asians

Triple Threat with Brazilians

Own a pet Tiger, or Couger.

Bench Press 300lbs

Pass my drivers test

poor kid just needs a hug

Poor kid needs to get his ass back in school and learn how to spell.
That or learn to use a spell checker program.

Looks like you now how to beat up your friends pretty well. But thats not saying too much. There is no way you can tap a Black belt....never. And if you want competition enter some NAGA tournys. What gym do you train at?

if this guy is taping BJJ Black Belts i quit Grappling close down my school move to the mountains and start training in Tai Chi.

i just rewatched these videos...they are worse than i remember...so crappy

Back