My grappling Videos!

Yeah, either your friends are pussies, or all those vids are works. Or maybe you'll just go crazy and stab your friends if they dont let you beat them, because your parents are just so :icon_cry2 TERRIBLE to you...

wow...just wow.

I'm assuming your "academy" is the local nursing home? Because that's the only way I could see this happening.

And just because you got kicked out of school and you're living at home with your parents and don't have a job, that doesn't mean you're a full time mixed martial artist. It means you're unemployed.

But on the plus side, I've bookmarked this thread and your vids. You've really brightened my day and I'd like to thank you for that.

Might want to think about graduating from high school... it's a good start to a life not full of constant suck.

Pure gold. Look The most important thing in your life right now is education, you have clearly done horrible on that aspect, your social intelligence is horrible. Thats why you come here trying to be serious and everyone laughs, your socially retarded. This is something that school can fix. Just stop acting out and watch how people behave. You can train full time while going to school. you get out at 3 and hit the mat till 8 or 9 everyday then homework till 10-11 and crash.. thats the life of a fighter at your age. What your doing now is not the life of a fighter, its embarrassing.

p.s. the ultimate fighter cake was cute, happy b-day

honestly if you went to any gym you'd get smashed. if your ever in Washington pm me and we'll post some videos then

kid,

i weigh 140 pounds and i would waste you. and you look like you way well more than that

Excerpt from a section in his myspace page entitled "IN A GIRL": "...I dont really pursue women, but if there hott enough I will stare and see if that leads to something... "

Why doesn't this surprise me?

Amateurish..... very amateurish.

The biggest worry is that one day you'll try pick a fight with someone who will stab or seriously injure you because you're convinced you're "teh ultimate fighter".

Newsflash - you're not a bad-ass because you can beat some kiddies in some schoolyard scraps.

Real fighters don't have time for that sh*t, they're too busy training for real and would not risk injury by being stupid out in the world. Nor do they have anything to prove.

Want to impress us?

Enter some grappling competitions and then post videos of your victories.

This stuff just looks like sad little kiddie stuff, I'm afraid.

lol at this thread. Where do people like this come from?

Scotland aparently... must be all the scotch, heroin and coldness... I bet he is from glasgow or dundee :D

kid, if you want to become half of what you claim to be, join a propper gym, because if you are tapping black belts right now, they are fake ones... or maybe TKD black belts!

bma_mat vs this guy, I would definately put money on for this to happen!

These kinds of people remind me of David Brent/Michael Scott, not that they are trying to be chilled out entertainers at the same time as being a manager. Its the lack of self awareness. They seem to be oblivious of their own behaviour and how people are reacting to it.

I would like to blame it on his age but hes 17 years old now, although that doesn't make him an adult, it should enable him to see how ridiculous his behaviour and descisions are.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!!!!!

I have nothing constructive to add. Your the third or fourth biggest douchbag I've ever seen on these forums. You did break into the top five . . . . Congratulations!!!

1) Sensei AL
2) MArk Belfort
3) Bma_mat
4) YOU

Hey now, there are some hidden moments of comedic gold in these vids. I especially liked "me vs grizz."

2:04 - "AH SHIT, DOWN! I'm afraid of heights, man! I don't even like jumping high..."

i wouldn't flame this guy so quick....didn't you all go through that "White Belt Dick Phase" where for a month or two you decided to challenge grapple people outside of training to boost your confidence until one day it got fucking boring....it's perfectly fine if you're still in this phase anytime during your first ONE year of training...

which makes me wonder why the hell this kid hasn't grown out of that phase after FOUR years

Back