My Grandparents Were Married for 52yrs and Had 14 Kids

There is a 19 yr gap between the oldest and the youngest. 3 of them have the same birthday on 3 different yrs.
Well at least they’re consistent. I come from a family of six where the biggest age gap is around 35 years (some of us were adopted). Thought I had a big family...but my goodness!

That's badass. You don't see many marriages lasting even 10 years nowadays. That's honestly my goal in life, to find someone who I can be with for that long and who will sire my 14 children. Bless them.

That's badass. You don't see many marriages lasting even 10 years nowadays. That's honestly my goal in life, to find someone who I can be with for that long and who will sire my 14 children. Bless them.
I think it has to do with the age people get married these days.
Everyone wants to wait and you go through so many relationships and break up over dumb shit that later in life the really good ones are gone and all that’s left are hoes with issues no one wants to marry..

should have married some of the girls i dared when i was younger that wanted me to marry them(they were on good tracks, i was a fuck up)

so when i got on a good track and got my shot together only girls that are fuck ups seem to be left and shitty relationships fail from thier bullshit(some of mine too but mostly them)

Back