My grandfather used the word schmozzle the other day.

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
It was surprising. To describe his army days when he went to Panama or something and drunk fought the entire island.

I love my grandfather and love you all.

Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited:
Well, it's not a real word. Sounds like he's senile, you should probably think about getting him put down...

Or at least touch him with a jab and make sure he's still with it.

My grandfather always calls me mcginty or mcduff

Well, it's not a real word. Sounds like he's senile, you should probably think about getting him put down...

Or at least touch him with a jab and make sure he's still with it.

Google it

Was he describing how it was hooking up with Panamanian prostitutes?

Is your brain schmozzled thinking Panama is an island?

Can he drink more than you?

Should you hide your 5 dollar bill?

my dad uses the word "schmuck" still. he & all his brothers pronounce 'worst' as 'woist', 'bird' as 'boid', 'Thursday' as 'Thoisday' & so on haha.

I went to my girlfriend’s (now-ex) family gathering for one Christmas where her Pacific War vet grandpa was going to be. Before he arrived, people warned me that he might say some racist shit about Asians, which I totally understood because he probably went through hell fighting the Japs.

When he arrived, he greeted me with a big smile, shook my hand and said, “It’s nice to see you again!”

But dude was so old that he didn’t realize we never met before, much less that I was Asian.

My grandfather used the word schmozzle the other day.
It was surprising.

My great uncle used the word "tallywacker" once.

It was surprising, because I never heard him use any remotely profane or off-color language, before or after.
(And you don't hear "tallywacker" very often from anyone, for that matter)

@Clippy , what is your PayPal? I'm in a giving mood right now and will replace your $5 bill

It was surprising. To describe his army days when he went to Panama or something and drunk fought the entire island.

Merry Christmas!!!

Don't you mean Schlimazel?

my dad uses the word "schmuck" still. he & all his brothers pronounce 'worst' as 'woist', 'bird' as 'boid', 'Thursday' as 'Thoisday' & so on haha.

I went to school with a guy whose last name was Schmuck.

Merry Christmas!!!

Shemozzle. Shemozzle (also known as Schmozzle) is an Australian slang word with Yiddish and Hebrew origins. It means chaos or confusion, and is likely to have originated from the word Schlemazel, or a person prone to bad luck.

Back