My god he looked so impressive...

LOL really?

39915-Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-gif-Yg4H.gif

Go watch Aldo vs Edgar again and say there wasn't a shift in the momentum when he got kicked, he was damn near limping back to his corner. And we all know what kind of tough SOB Frankie is.

In the fights with all 3 of the fighters you have mentioned I would say the opposite it affected their game as "wrestling based" fighters to impose their will in what they know best. Mendes of course having most of the success in their second bout but even he was beaten decisively.

I'm telling you if Conor get's kicked his game will crumble, he's not going to take Aldo down, he's not got going to be able to throw spinning shit, his ability to move the way he does and land his heavy hands will be severely limited.

But if he can keep his range and land his sandman hand punches he'll have success. We will see.. Just remember he asked for it :D

Don't you remember Conor finished his fight with a ACL + MCL tear? :icon_chee

he looks pretty drained at the weigh in but on fight night hes blown up and huge Aldo will look tiny against him...

Even Cub!!!

Yes Cub, they guy who everyone was happy to say was the #1 contender, despite his best wins being a competitive decision over PORIER and a come from behind win over SIVER.

Conor has blown through those same two guys with ease but has apparently had a laughably easy run to the title. Oh sherdog...

I'm really looking forward to McGregor vs Aldo but c'mon...Dennis fucking Siver is suddenly the benchmark of excellence at 145? McGregor beat him just as he should have. We could have skipped this and gone straight to the title fight.

Dennis Siver......really?

Conor's striking, movement and fluidity makes the skill set of every other fighter in the UFC look garbage by comparison.

Conor makes Anderson's best 'matrix' moment look like a b movie.

Wow... I don't even... wtf... step away from the keyboard.

Yes Cub, they guy who everyone was happy to say was the #1 contender, despite his best wins being a competitive decision over PORIER and a come from behind win over SIVER.

Conor has blown through those same two guys with ease but has apparently had a laughably easy run to the title. Oh sherdog...

Agreed. Mendes had an even laughably easier run than both Swanson and McGregor, but was still given a rematch.

Only an idiot thinks that wasnt impressive.

Love the guy who was like Siver is a "handpicked fringe top 10er".... damn right, and Conor just beat a top 10er, with double digit UFC wins and made it look easy.

Literally he gave Siver NO room to breathe. His movement is impeccable. Find me something technical in that fight he did bad... stop with all this "gift TS crap". Aldo has already fought Edgar, Lamas and Mendes. Next is Cub who just lost. Cub also lost the first round aginst Siver... a fringe top 10 guy

Cub has also lost to Aldo ...

People complain about rematches ... and then complain when Aldo finally gets a new challenger ... SMH.

No. Average performance against an average opponent.

UFC hype machine in full overload

Such bullshit. Nobody else handled Siver that way, doesn't matter what Conor does if it's not against a top 2-4 opponent and Yet these haters want to deny that Conor is true top 5... It's a joke, and you people are sad.

Lol at everyone expecting a rebirth of WEC Aldo, it won't happen.

McGregor/Aldo is a close fight and it should be great.

I don't understand what all this hate it about the performance...when have you seen Siver come out looking to kill someone, I thought Siver did a good job of postponing the inevitable. McGreggor literally beat the fuck out of him.

I agree with this. Siver wanted Connor ' s head....but was very outclassed....sadly I am getting tired of the shit outside the ring....the after fight display was fuckin stupid....kid needs some class and stop trying g so hard....getting pathetic and I was born in Dublin and want to like him!

i think conor did great,but i also see why they chose him to his fight siver,physically and stylistically they knew this would be hard on siver. The main thing i took from it was Conor is good enough to run with the ball if you give it to him,and is a great athlete,but is that enough to give me ANY inkling at all as to his chances against Aldo? NO.

Aldo vs McGregor is gonna be awesome, that's for sure. Could be an all time great striking match. Leaning Aldo though.

Back