My god he looked so impressive...

tripped by leg kicks, taken down by an old guy, didn't even finish in 2 minutes when he clearly could have

still McGreGOAT, but less impressive than poirier win

Dropped by Siver leg kicks, wonder if he can handle Jose's.. Let's get it on!

Jose threw a dozen kicks at Edgar, Lamas, and Mendes and it didn't make any significant impact other than points. Aldo will need to land punches to win and will probably go a boxing route and try to counter the spinning kicks with clean punches.

lol the haters have started the "he still hasnt fought anyone" line quicker than usual ..... they must be really butthurt :D

No. Average performance against an average opponent.

UFC hype machine in full overload

yup. the hype is beyond belief. they hand-picked siver for this, a fringe top 10 fighter with a huge reach and speed disadvantage. and somehow this entitles him to a title shot against aldo.

Dropped by Siver leg kicks, wonder if he can handle Jose's.. Let's get it on!

Give me a break. Conor was on one leg and caught off-balance. You people.....

If you think that's what getting"dropped" is i can't thank enough gods that you are in no position to ever judge an mma fight. Stoked you only post on the internet.

Did he not fall when he got kicked? Lol... It was the same thing that Donald Cerrone and Benson Henderson did to Nate Diaz. Just because he wasn't rocked doesn't mean he didn't get put on his ass from a strike.

Don't get me wrong I think he's great not as much as some on this forum but he has some skill. He proved that he can at least defend a TD so that raises my opinion of him better than what it was.

He got knocked off balance from throwing his hipster kicks...if he just stuck to his boxing it would have ended in the 1st.

It's how he fights, he loves throwing strikes at weird angles which will yes make him off balance. But am I just supposed to say oh he didn't get sweeped because he didn't stick to something that may have been more effective.

He called that he was going to finish it in the first but he didn't, he had opportunity to prove that he could back up his word and didn't. Still impressive performance by Mr. McGregor, I'm just not swangin' and believe that once his leg is hurt it will be a whole different ball game for him.

We'll see if he can overcome the Aldo leg kicks is all I'm sayin.

Melvin, and Cerrone both mauled Siver.

Conor showed a ton of holes, and couldn't even live up to his promise. This was not the spectacular win he needed but it will do since the UFC wants him to be champion.

Only an idiot thinks that wasnt impressive.

Love the guy who was like Siver is a "handpicked fringe top 10er".... damn right, and Conor just beat a top 10er, with double digit UFC wins and made it look easy.

Literally he gave Siver NO room to breathe. His movement is impeccable. Find me something technical in that fight he did bad... stop with all this "gift TS crap". Aldo has already fought Edgar, Lamas and Mendes. Next is Cub who just lost. Cub also lost the first round aginst Siver... a fringe top 10 guy

I don't understand what all this hate it about the performance...when have you seen Siver come out looking to kill someone, I thought Siver did a good job of postponing the inevitable. McGreggor literally beat the fuck out of him.

Bloody hell. Incredible. Siver is a tough sob. aldo is a beast but....
Right now i can see macgregoat getting a win. Wasn't so sure before this fight.

Beating Siver. A guy he had every physical advantage over swayed you

Should've beat him n the first two minutes.

I don't understand what all this hate it about the performance...when have you seen Siver come out looking to kill someone, I thought Siver did a good job of postponing the inevitable. McGreggor literally beat the fuck out of him.

Conor's detractors are the worst. They have no legitimate arguments against him. He is - objectively - the most deserving challenger at 145.

Looked impressive, but siver was still a top20 gimme fight, short stocky vs conors length.

Back