My Girlfriend thinks lifting weights will make her look manly. Please help :(

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
My Girlfriend thinks lifting weights will make her look like a man. Please help :(

Did anyone have this issue? How did you solve? How do I convince her that she won't become a man? I don't want to break the relationship.

She basically thinks she will get triceps, biceps, which mostly guys have.

Last edited:
just watch her sideburns and you will be alright

What about glutes, legs. Does that make girl look manish? Obviously, she should adjust her routines, exercises to her want. There's no reason to do biceps for her if she doesn't want. Show her some instagram fitness hoes with big booties (that might be risky tho).

Maybe she's just worried that she'll end up out lifting you and she's sensitive to your ego. I'd say she's a keeper. What a caring girl.

Just teach her about the testosterone and all that, you should be fine. As long as she doesn't juice, she won't out bench you.

Damn, I believe this is the ex-wife or girlfriend of one of the all-time best S&C(P) posters. Certainly the best PL'r to ever post here.

It will, the proof is all right here:

It will, the proof is all right here:

Isn't this right up your alley to educate her on how it will be impossible?

Just teach her about the testosterone and all that, you should be fine. As long as she doesn't juice, she won't out bench you.

Damn, I believe this is the ex-wife or girlfriend of one of the all-time best S&C(P) posters. Certainly the best PL'r to ever post here.
I cannot see the pics.... Who diz?

Wtf? She knows her place is in the kitchen. Let her be.

yeah, Kyle Keough's gf. She even had a training log here. Wow, I didnt even recognize her. Looks like she ate ALL the var.
kATuR.jpg

I’ve been lifting weights for a while now, and I definitely don’t look manly. Send me your gf’s number and I’ll send her some pics

My Girlfriend thinks lifting weights will make her look like a man. Please help :(

Did anyone have this issue? How did you solve? How do I convince her that she won't become a man? I don't want to break the relationship.

She basically thinks she will get triceps, biceps, which mostly guys have.
why is her lifting so important to you ?

is the relationship going to break up because she won't do something you want her to ? <23>

Back