My girlfriend started Jiu Jitsu last night...

i dunno about this 'girlfriend' taking up gits.......she's rolling with other dudes in guard... no offense dude, but women are not as innocent as you may think. At some point, she's gonna start fantasizing about some dude she rolled with and then you're screwed.. U shouldv'e kept jujitsu for yourself....Now your woman will have man sweat all over her.... I guess it's just a man primal thing for me.... Don't want any other dude touching my property..

What are you 14?

That's awesome. My girlfriend's too weaksauce for any sort of contact sport. My school even has an awesome women's program and they always try to recruit her. But that's alright I guess. I think it's healthy to some parts of your life separate from your girlfriend.

doing bjj wont make her cheat on you, you being insecure will make her cheat..

that being said im really excited to hear of more females starting bjj!!!!

I've always had mixed feelings about this kind of thing. I love my wife and enjoy spending time with her, but I kind of like the her hobbies my hobbies thing.

Yeah, I kinda feel the same way. My gf does Judo and Muay Thai while I do BJJ, wrestling, and some kickboxing. We work out at the same gym but with different instructors so we rarely are together.

My gf wants to do bjj also when she come here in US and she wants a badboy gi! lol

Back