My girlfriend started Jiu Jitsu last night...

True, I'd much rather work from there. But I prefer to take the back, or from North/South.

my gf is getting into mma now cus she saw anthony pettis on mtv -_-

Unfortunately, I think this will not end well for your relationship. Goodluck with that and always remember there are only two Outcomes to any relationship; 1: you break up/divorce 2: one of you dies.

Harsh but think about it.

You stole that from Louis C.K. GOOD FOR YOU!!!! LOUIS IS AWESOME!

I have tried to convince my girl to join and also to go surf with me. All she ever does is remind me that I have to go train or surf. Hmmmmmmmm??????

Am i the only one who thinks its better my gf doesnt train with me?

TS, glad you're happy that your girl trains bjj. I prefer my girl kickboxes and so does she.

Your one lucky guy. Every time I try to get my girlfriend to train she says shes a ballet girl.

Oh wow, thats crazy. A mid-life crisis at 29? Thats heavy, but at least you're sticking to it. If its something you enjoy do it, no matter what the wife says (in theory, I've never been married)...

My entire life has been a crisis thus far, and I'm 28, so anything is possible.

im happy for you TS if your happy....

but if you come on here complaining because your wife is 3 months pregnant now because you couldnt escape mount i'll have no sympathy for you..

"Hey honey, I'm going to train, be back at 9"

"hold on, i'll go with you."

"....fuck"

that's what this is eventually going to turn into.

Gonna be real awkward when she breaks up with you, still likes BJJ and keeps going and starts dating a BJJ dude who totally owns you

Seen it happen......

its gonna be funny when you realize you dont like this after you see some guy working in her gaurd

My wife thinks it's gay, retarded and that I'm going through a mid-life crisis. I'm 29.

I started jiu-jitsu when I was 32. I'm 35 now. I do jiu-jitsu. My wife is a distance runner. She has her sport; I have mine. It's definitely not a mid-life crisis for me, as I intend to live for a long-ass time. As for your wife thinking jiu-jitsu is gay or retarded, you can just cross-collar her in her bathrobe. That might shut her up. On second thought, you might end up served with a domestic violence petition. Maybe along with your "mid-life crisis," you should trade up.

I wouldn't be happy if my girlfriend was rolling around with sweaty men several times a week but hey, props to you for being secure enough to be ok with it.

i dunno about this 'girlfriend' taking up gits.......she's rolling with other dudes in guard... no offense dude, but women are not as innocent as you may think. At some point, she's gonna start fantasizing about some dude she rolled with and then you're screwed.. U shouldv'e kept jujitsu for yourself....Now your woman will have man sweat all over her.... I guess it's just a man primal thing for me.... Don't want any other dude touching my property..

i dunno about this 'girlfriend' taking up gits.......she's rolling with other dudes in guard... no offense dude, but women are not as innocent as you may think. At some point, she's gonna start fantasizing about some dude she rolled with and then you're screwed.. U shouldv'e kept jujitsu for yourself....Now your woman will have man sweat all over her.... I guess it's just a man primal thing for me.... Don't want any other dude touching my property..

Honestly, and I'm not trying to be a douche here, if that would entice your woman into cheating on you, something else would have anyway. Maybe later and under different circumstances, but it would.

She's either going to do it or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back