My girlfriend expects me to engage in a full conversation with her everyday

if you expect her to give you head then you need to man the fuck up.

Just tell her you want to have a nice long conversation about how fat she's been getting lately.

When she starts talking and eventually calls you out for not paying attention, you need to look her in the eye and reinforce that you were paying attention all along, and give her a slightly bewildered look like she's crazy for thinking otherwise. You need to gaslight her into believing anything and everything that suits you. With persistence, her anger will be replaced with confusion and she'll question her own judgment. Then comes acceptance. That's how life works.

Fuck her Mom. @pcptornado and I will help...by filming it...and putting it on the internet...and make money off of it...you're welcome.

How long have you been together? I've been with my wife 8 years. A once a week date night sometimes includes a conversation.

Anyway, when we were younger and we mistook silence as a problem, we bought question cards. It was kind of fun and we did actually learn a lot about each other we didnt know. Now we are perfectly comfortable with silence if we feel their is nothing intriguing to discuss. But every so often we pull out the cards, and answers change over time so there is still new stuff to learn.

51Sazn38LIL._SY339_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I have no problem with engaging in convo every day, she is my girlfriend afterall. But no she wants to engage in a FULL hour (or longer) convo every fucking day.

Alot of times I try to avoid that by watching a tv show or movie with her but that still does not work.

Sometimes I just wanna get high keep to myself and enjoy each others presense without actually talking.

Does that make me a dick?

Oh no, actual like talking?

If you don't like talking to you're lady maybe, just maybe your personalities don't match and you're not so suited for each other. Find a girl you actully like talking to.

Wait till your wife of forever years wants that, perspective man, come get some.

Oh no, actual like talking?

If you don't like talking to you're lady maybe, just maybe your personalities don't match and you're not so suited for each other. Find a girl you actully like talking to.

Honestly there comes a point where youve heard everything shes got to say and vice versa wi you end up talking about the kids.

Honestly there comes a point where youve heard everything shes got to say and vice versa wi you end up talking about the kids.

Been there, done that. I'm no spring chicken. Thanks though.

It's very easy to ignore a woman if you have a decent income. Stop getting high all the time.

Those creatures are meant to serve you in the kitchen and bedroom only. There shouldn't be any full on conversations if you are well off or play your cards correctly.

Lol wow

This is something you need to learn in life. At work, with friends or with woman.
If you don't like the conversation or you think its going into the wrong direction.
You need to bring up something about the person that makes them feel uncomfortable. Not so uncomfortable that it will result in a fight or any tension.
Yet enough to make that person stop talking in fear it will turn embarrassing for them.

Of course that looks different in work and private life.
With my wife I am able to bring something up at anytime that I know would make her so uncomfortable that she stops talking yet it doesn't result in a fight or argument.
Of course you have to use that power in the right situation but after a while a person will link their lengthy conversations with you with an uncomfortable feeling and will keep the conversation short.
It also doesn't work with real friends I have found out it just ends in a roasting battle. But with sort of casual friends, mates etc.

It also only works if you are completely honest with yourself. If stuff makes you uncomfortable people might bring that up in return.

Sometimes I just wanna get high keep to myself

lol prioritizing pots over the girlfriend. Further evidence that injecting pots eventually turns you into a derranged homosexual

Nah. You're not a bad person. You're just quiet and introverted. I hope she eventually understands.

Back