my girl made me strip for her

C

CountTW

it was pretty fun though, we had music playing and everything. I felt kinda dumb kinda like deuce bigalow. I mean my dance moves are pretty good, but shit man,

You guys ever done anything like this for your girls?

I bet she made you dance like that American Pie dude.

no but no one wants to see my dance

Originally posted by Saroth Reach
I bet she made you dance like that American Pie dude.

To add to that I bet she made him Fuck the pie too

Originally posted by InsanejuggaloStyle

To add to that I bet she made him Fuck the pie too

Bahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Originally posted by Money
God, talk about getting pussy whipped early

If any girl wanted to see me strip they'd just have to ask. That aint whipped that's easily flattered.;)

I've stripped for girls before. It's called THATS HOW YOU GET LAYED, theres always a girl who's into it willing to give it up.

I like guys who strip! Especially if they're wearing a batmancostume and strip and dance to 'Thriller' by Michael Jackson. I think this is a real turn-on.:) :)

Originally posted by Lady N
I like guys who strip! Especially if they're wearing a batmancostume and strip and dance to 'Thriller' by Michael Jackson. I think this is a real turn-on.:) :)

I have a batman outfit but I aint dancin to Michael fuckin Jackson.

And fuck it, strip for the ladies I'm sure u'll reap the rewards... Just get a few beers down ur neck and u'll be singin with the best of them.

And fuck it, strip for the ladies I'm sure u'll reap the rewards... Just get a few beers down ur neck and u'll be singin with the best of them.

It sounds like you have experience in doing so.:) Tell me about it!:p

BTW what kind of music would you strip to?

Originally posted by Lady N

It sounds like you have experience in doing so.:) Tell me about it!:p

BTW what kind of music would you strip to?

I think the guys in here have enough ammo on me already N.

But lets just say (theroretically) if I was to do it, I would do it to something a little funky so I could have a laugh myself when I was doin it.

Something like Jamiroquai..

If theoretically you would strip out of a batmancostume to music by Jamiroquai would you theoretically do so at a bachelor's party me and some friends were to have if I invited you? I'd make sure there would be plenty of whisky available......

Back