My gf saw me on sherdog and called it a blog

Sherdogger buys candle for woman he just met and texted her something about it being like a dildo. Woman cuts off all contact. Something like that

Oh come on, do that thread justice. So, longer cliffs, our original thread starter now known as candle-dog meets this tatted up girl at the pet store, thinks 'she isn't really my type' but they end up chatting and exchanging numbers.

Fast forward they hang out and she's laying down strong 'f me' hints like saying her boss calls her 'slutbag' all the time. (Ofc this isn't his type so he never picks up in it until people reply to his thread.)

So he unknowingly scorns a woman by not screwing her when she was on a silver platter, but somehow decides to send her a nice candle. So hes pulling a touching relationship move on her, so ofc her inner relationship drive is being teased and she texts him how she appreciates it.

Then he says something like, "Lol yeah a girl can always use another dildo LOL" so now she is totally alienated by him and basically tells him to fuck off iirc.

It's a fantastic case study of a guy trying to date a slut for the first time and failing miserably. The thread is also filled with a vein of "I'm used to girly girls" and "this girl is crazy" which just drives the point home this man needs a map for a woman's psyche.

Oh come on, do that thread justice. So, longer cliffs, our original thread starter now known as candle-dog meets this tatted up girl at the pet store, thinks 'she isn't really my type' but they end up chatting and exchanging numbers.

Fast forward they hang out and she's laying down strong 'f me' hints like saying her boss calls her 'slutbag' all the time. (Ofc this isn't his type so he never picks up in it until people reply to his thread.)

So he unknowingly scorns a woman by not screwing her when she was on a silver platter, but somehow decides to send her a nice candle. So hes pulling a touching relationship move on her, so ofc her inner relationship drive is being teased and she texts him how she appreciates it.

Then he says something like, "Lol yeah a girl can always use another dildo LOL" so now she is totally alienated by him and basically tells him to fuck off iirc.

It's a fantastic case study of a guy trying to date a slut for the first time and failing miserably. The thread is also filled with a vein of "I'm used to girly girls" and "this girl is crazy" which just drives the point home this man needs a map for a woman's psyche.
I really appreciate the effort put in here, pal.

My wife calls me lame when she see's me on online forums. If only she knew what kind of alphas I'm hanging out with.
Yeah, my wife says "sherdog is gay" and then checks her fb, twitter, and ig.

Tbf, sherdog is pretty gay though.
f7j7bcsn9z811.jpg

Excellent analysis here. Let me add that chick gave dude a second chance and he BLEW IT AGAIN.

Excellent analysis here. Let me add that chick gave dude a second chance and he BLEW IT AGAIN.

Thanks, was it after the candle thing or before?

Anyway, I forgot to highlight another obvious dynamic on the situation. So he is not screwing her when she was ready, then sending a candle and calling it a dildo -- making it seem like he was with-holding sex from her and then throwing it in her face that at least she can masturbate with his candle. That he was completely oblivious to it makes the thread so much sweeter.

Still have love for the Sherbro. Hope he grows from the situation, lol.

Thanks, was it after the candle thing or before?

Anyway, I forgot to highlight another obvious dynamic on the situation. So he is not screwing her when she was ready, then sending a candle and calling it a dildo -- making it seem like he was with-holding sex from her and then throwing it in her face that at least she can masturbate with his candle. That he was completely oblivious to it makes the thread so much sweeter.

Still have love for the Sherbro. Hope he grows from the situation, lol.
Yeah it was after the candle. The next day she gives him another chance and apologized in text. And ultra sent her this long ass text telling her to go fuck herself because he wanted to vindicate himself on Sherdog.

Lmao

Yeah, my wife says "sherdog is gay" and then checks her fb, twitter, and ig.

Tbf, sherdog is pretty gay though.
f7j7bcsn9z811.jpg
I strongly disagree.
Only and exclusively the Berry is ghey.

The rest of Sherdog is fiercely homophobic. Check out the Heavies or the WR.

96%* of "those" posters will crumble and break down in tears if someone, unintentionally, by chance, ever so slightly implies that they like like a certain male fighter or actor or poster or pony.

3% of the Heavies & WR posters will fall into a fit of furious anger and self-righteous rage and will spam the guiltless "accuser's" inbox with D-pics in a futile attempt to prove their unflinching, ginormous, throbbing manhood.

The 1% are Mayberry posters, and don't give a shit.

* - 96 is the opposite of 69.
<seedat>

See if she wants to show off her hot nude body on this blog.

No, this is a blog: EricCram.Guru

I used to live near this guy. He had another blog a long time ago that was even weirder and he'd pass out t-shirts with his face on them to all his neighbors. I guess he started back up again.

An ex girlfriend saw me browsing P&M and later on asked “so what’s up with you and the pics of all those girls with big boobs.”

An ex girlfriend saw me browsing P&M and later on asked “so what’s up with you and the pics of all those girls with big boobs.”
<YeahOKJen>

Just admit 'twas a @TidWell thread, your ex got jealous and ended it. Hence, an "ex".

"girls with big boobs"... Is this how youse, guys, call pecs now?

Marc are you confusing your grandma for a girlfriend?
You freak.

Back