My free book for you

Sorry I don't know because I don't have an Android, but if you have a Kindle app for the phone think you can just open up the app and see it in there.

Oh yeah, I have it now thanks. That's handy.

Oh yeah, I have it now thanks. That's handy.

Time to see some grammatical errors and typos lol... hopefully there aren't more than the 3 that were mentioned.

2my500g.png

It's a Thor reference, Loki (the real one not the kid in the story) is raised by Odin and Freya is Odin's wife but Loki isn't actually her son since he's adopted. Lincoln is making a joke that since his nick/stage name is Loki, he must be like her (step)son.

Yeah a couple of grammatical mistakes there, it can be hard to catch them since your mind fills in the missing stuff... time to edit.

Yeah but the "kidding, son." part feels really weird. I guess you're referencing the mythology at that point instead of the characters which is what the first point says, but it reads weird.

Well anyway it had a nice run and managed to make it up to #3 in Paranormal Fantasy at one point although it's falling now... thanks Sherdog! Stay tuned for the next freebie! (Although it's still free...)

I can't dig a girl kicking a bunch of ass. It just seems so silly. I know that makes me a bad person and a misogynist, I just...

I can't dig a girl kicking a bunch of ass. It just seems so silly. I know that makes me a bad person and a misogynist, I just...

So you don't like Buffy, Xena, Wonder Woman, any of them? Aw.

Back