My first submission match

TrumpCard724

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm about to start training once My crib gets done being renevated. But I had a chance to enter a Sub Tourney before I could start training so I said f*ck it.

Let's see what I could do without any experience vs a year from now. That way I can compare how much I've developed a year from now.

By the way I lost in the Finals due to my lack of conditioning. I threw up 10 mins after my match. And was ridiculously sore for the next 3 days. I won't be entering any tournaments again till I get back in shape. And quit smoking smoking an Jiu-Jitsu don't mix...LOL

YouTube - Christian Trump 1st match ever at PACS Submission Grappling Tournament in Greensburg PA,

LoL @ trying to pull gaurd in a No Gi tourney... good stuff! I hope you didn't have to pay for this :/

so which dude are you? cool fro dude? saw Nate Diaz recently and went for a move like him? did you wrestle before or something?

It was only $35 to enter. I just wanted to see how well I would do before I started training.

And the link does work apparently. I tried too embed the video but don't know how.

Hey man, good on you for competing. Just reflect on what you did well and what you can improve upon = )

No wrestling... The only grappling experience I have is when I would get drunk and my homies would challenge me in a grappling match. I'm the undisputed Champ of Drunken Amateur Jiu-Jitsu....LOL

LoL @ trying to pull gaurd in a No Gi tourney... good stuff! I hope you didn't have to pay for this :/

I seen this one dude from the 155 beginners divison pull off 2 Flying Arm Bars. And that's alot togher than pulling guard...Which alot of people did since it was a Sub Only tournament.

I seen this one dude from the 155 beginners divison pull off 2 Flying Arm Bars. And that's alot togher than pulling guard...Which alot of people did since it was a Sub Only tournament.

you were the guy with the crazy hair?

Well, you have no training and more or less looked like it, but hey you got the finish. Doesn't take much experience to pull a guillotine on someone with very little experience himself, but you did a nice job finishing it.

Kudos to you for just getting out there and doing it. I think you will look back on this in a year and be amazed. Good luck with your training!

Do you know anything about BJJ? What would make you think there is anything wrong with pulling guard at a bjj comp? I don't even know what to say to this.

Do you know anything about BJJ? What would make you think there is anything wrong with pulling guard at a bjj comp? I don't even know what to say to this.

No, I know nothing. Attempting to pull gaurd in a No Gi jiu jitsu match with no hold on anything is funny...Do me a favor and please don't try and make this into a discussion like you have any idea what your talking about because you watch TV :/

no, i know nothing. Attempting to pull gaurd in a no gi jiu jitsu match with no hold on anything is funny...do me a favor and please don't try and make this into a discussion like you have any idea what your talking about because you watch tv :/

1/10

Back