My first pro Muay Thai fight

Type

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I'm the Norwegian in White shorts. I never compete before pro or amateur, but dream of this long time and want to compete serious it went quick but what a feeling before under and after. Appreciate any feedback on the fight

Congrats bro. You have good power, what weight is this? To do well in serious competition in MT I recommend just trying to get as much experience as possible. When I watch non-Thais fight MT the guy who looks more comfortable and experience seems to always dominate.

Congrats bro. You have good power, what weight is this? To do well in serious competition in MT I recommend just trying to get as much experience as possible. When I watch non-Thais fight MT the guy who looks more comfortable and experience seems to always dominate.
Thank you brother appreciate it. I'm confident in my power, i'm glad i win but i would like it to go a little longer to get used to every situation but i will compete as much as possible so as you as you say it will come along with experience. 95.5 kg but they didnt weigh us in, the other fighter had around 10 fights pro

Goog fight TS.
Was it a leg kick KO or did the guy somehow injure his leg ?

I'm the Norwegian in White shorts. I never compete before pro or amateur, but dream of this long time and want to compete serious it went quick but what a feeling before under and after. Appreciate any feedback on the fight

Nice congratulations, as someone looking to compete for the first time this coming year in some form of full contact (boxing, muay Thai, MMA ) this was great to see.

I to will be posting whatever I do up here like you did.

Good luck and good job nice control

Looks like he blocked with the nerves going down on the outside of the shin. Good kick!

Bra jobba bror. Hvor trener du? Fins ikke noe bedre følelse enn å kncoke noen ut i ringen:)

Good joob, very good power, maybe Little more headmovement now and then but very good

Mix in some body shots
Most guys at lower level won't be expecting them

good job op, so far everything looks pretty good esp someone who's never competed pro or ammy lol.

you're doing well keeping the outside range, hows your inside game (clinch)? Be prepared have that as a back up incase you come across someone who keeps trying to close it in on you.

Other than that, chok dee brother!

Bra jobba bror. Hvor trener du? Fins ikke noe bedre følelse enn å kncoke noen ut i ringen:)
Takk bro. Jeg trener på Champions Kickboxingklubb i Bergen, har trent litt rundtom men vært for dårlig til å prioritere her hjemme, fjerde turen min til Thailand der trener jeg alltid for fullt nei følesen før under og etter var helt rå!

Nice congratulations, as someone looking to compete for the first time this coming year in some form of full contact (boxing, muay Thai, MMA ) this was great to see.

I to will be posting whatever I do up here like you did.

Good luck and good job nice control
Do it my man, best feeling ever! Good luck with you training and fight when time is right

good job op, so far everything looks pretty good esp someone who's never competed pro or ammy lol.

you're doing well keeping the outside range, hows your inside game (clinch)? Be prepared have that as a back up incase you come across someone who keeps trying to close it in on you.

Other than that, chok dee brother!
Thank you brother, yeah it went a little too quick wanted to test myself more, but i'm happy to win. It will definetly not be the last time i step in the ring.

My best is at distance because of good reach but i like close fighting too. But never tried elbow or knee anyone full force before, maybe next time lol.

Congratulations! What really struck me about that fight was your sportsmanship, which is so essential as you know as Muay Thai is about developing the human being, not just the fighter. It's not obvious to me based on above video that you'll go far as a fighter, but it is obvious that you'll go far as a person. Cheers!

Back