My first mma amatuer fight.

I wanted to watch, but I can't play the MP4 format on the computer I use.

try using vlc player.

go to google.com and type in "vlc player"

Respect for anyone who enters the ring/cage. I also made my debut yesterday.
Congratulations.

onde fica o acento das letras e o shift para o ponto de interrogacao ah e o c de cedilha

Egg Nog, not bad. respect for getting out htere and doing it.
you should work on the armbar from hte mount. he was giving it away.

DirectDrive said:
Egg Nog, not bad. respect for getting out htere and doing it.
you should work on the armbar from hte mount. he was giving it away.

I was worried about losing position. I was happy grounding and pounding. But yes, i do need to work on my controlled submissions.

Yeah, it's not always a good idea to go for an armbar from mount if you have mount position and can ground and pound.. Wouldn't want to risk the guy turning into the move, getting out then you being on your back.

Good Job Egg Nog, how old are you? And what weight were you fighting at?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

At which weight did you fight?

to yelm: go to google.com and type in "vlc player" and follow the directions to download it.

also to yelm & Rainycloud: I turned 18 on auguest 18th, my opponent was 22. We were both heavyweight. I fought at 210, I dont know what he was.

to Phenomfan1529: Ill pm King Kabuki about my tag, I like him, very helpful, and seems like a nice guy.

edit: whoops, I frogot to ask...phenomfan, when we get to see your fight against the tkd guy?

I haven't watch the vid yet but be proud of stepping up to the plate. My amateur fight was an eye opener that also lit a fire in my belly.

Best of luck to you in your training.

Egg Nog said:
to yelm: go to google.com and type in "vlc player" and follow the directions to download it.

also to yelm & Rainycloud: I turned 18 on auguest 18th, my opponent was 22. We were both heavyweight. I fought at 210, I dont know what he was.

to Phenomfan1529: Ill pm King Kabuki about my tag, I like him, very helpful, and seems like a nice guy.

edit: whoops, I frogot to ask...phenomfan, when we get to see your fight against the tkd guy?

yeah, kabuki's a cool guy.

oh, my fight with the tkd guy, i had pics of the fight but they were really crappy. you couldnt really see anything. they did post some pics of me on the website but they took them off when i was about to put the link in my thread. it sucks because i think some people dont belive me.

Back