my first day at marcelos

ShotokanBjj

White Belt
Reaction score
man today i took a free class at marcelos in hollywood and it was awsome he is the nicest guy i couldnt believe it his teaching is amazing i cant wait to go again on monday

Wait Marcelo Garcia? And where is it in Hollywood, can you give me specific directions :icon_chee thank you.

Whats the name of the gym and is it the hardrock on HLYW BLVD or universal studios? Do a lot people go there? Packed on a nightly basis? I'm thinking about visiting there too lol. Pretty cool you got to train with Marcelo.

well today there was about 25 ppl but its a friday so i figure mad ppl r goin out im goin again on monday so ill let u know it used to be ATT hollywood

wait, marcelo teaches in hollywood? i haven't heard this. gonna check it out for myself tomorrow

lol i just realized that shotokan is talking about hollywood, florida and not hollywood california. i was pumped up there for a sec

well today there was about 25 ppl but its a friday so i figure mad ppl r goin out im goin again on monday so ill let u know it used to be ATT hollywood

oh okay, thanks man. I didn't even know Marcelo set up a gym out here, you're pretty lucky =P. I'll check it out later.

lol i just realized that shotokan is talking about hollywood, florida and not hollywood california. i was pumped up there for a sec

ohhh are you serious LOL???? :mad:...DAMMIT LOL!!!! Anyways, thanks for sharing TS.

dude its awsome and today we were drilling omaplatas n he was paying so much attention to me and my technique i was so nervous haha but he quickly fixed any rust in my positioning and i found my plata way more deep

pure ownage on the threadstarters part, he got me too and i dont even live on the western half of the country

I'd love to visit his gym, it's only a 12 hour drive. :(

It's about 2 1/2 hours away from me, but that's still a long ass drive and I'm lazy. ATT PSL is right across the street from me, so it would be hard motivate myself enough to drive all the way down there even if it is to train with Marcelo.

Prime Ricardo Liborio would own Marcelo .... oops, sorry guys.

Been hangin out in the boxing forum, ftw.

TS:

Is this the place right across from the lucky street parking garage?? On the northbound side of state rd 7/rt 441??

I work at the hard rock paradise and always see a sign by the street when I stop to turn into the parking garage.

ya its right across the street from the parking garage right below that shopping plaza

Back