My fights from the NY Golden Gloves...

HEY GUYS I WON MY FIGHT AND I'M GOING TO THE FINALS!!!
First round we both moved around and I kept my jab in his face(it was the smaller guy i faced by the way) I ended up hurtin him with a right, left hook combination and he stumbled back...anywayz you guys will see the fight when I post it up and stuff but good stuff! I'm so amped right now haha

Kick ass Bro.

Thanks guys, it was a good fight, i got hit a little more than usual maybe 2 or 3 good shots in the third round but nothing major, i just kept using my jab and got off first

Anthony, will you sign my chest?

Seriously, congrats dude.

Sorry I haven't posted the fight yet fellas, youtubes been giving me some problems. Should be up within the hour though.

arite guys its finallyn up! check out my first post its up and tell me what you guys think!

What is your record anthony karperis?
and how tall are you?

Great work BTW.

Kinda look like Zambidis in there.

i'm only 5'5'' unfortunately haha i'm 3-0 in kickboxing and 4-1 in boxing, i lost my first fight in boxing because i really didn't train properly and i ended up needing sinus surgery too so that didnt help, plus the guy i fought then was around 6'0'' and he fought me at 135 and now hes in the gloves at 178 haha so that didnt help either haha still to this day that guy is the hardest puncher that i fought at my weight haha as you can see why, either way though that loss was still my fault and I coulda beat him, just didnt have the energy,doesn't matter how good you are, anyone that comes in better conditioned than you will win, and i learned that the hard way unfortunately haha

right now I'm making a HL called the Road to the Golden Gloves haha should be pretty good

Great stuff man, good luck with the next one

I jump around everywhere, mainly in Huntington and Dix Hills, there are those to gyms

Back