My favourite darkly hilarious Dragonball Z scene

No argument here. I don't really like Buu saga. Pretty boring imo.
I thought the villain was cool but you could have cut that whole thing down to 25% of what it was.

Once the major fight begins between the adult muscle buu and everyone,the same shit as the cell saga happens all over again..

Kid buu was kind of the shit tho. Obviously Jose Aldo is kid buu

I thought the villain was cool but you could have cut that whole thing down to 25% of what it was.

Once the major fight begins between the adult muscle buu and everyone,the same shit as the cell saga happens all over again..

Kid buu was kind of the shit tho. Obviously Jose Aldo is kid buu
Parts of it are fun but it's a showcase for how regeneration ruins fun fights. After like the 10th time they blew him up and were fucking surprised that he healed, I was kinda over it.

Reactions: HHJ
Parts of it are fun but it's a showcase for how regeneration ruins fun fights. After like the 10th time they blew him up and were fucking surprised that he healed, I was kinda over it.
The fights are already way too long. It gets boring indeed.

Freiza saga was really the pinnacle. Cell saga is pretty decent too.
I like how the Cell Saga was the final culmination of Gohan turning into a man. The scene of him destroying Cell IS THE best scene in the entire series. Its the pay off for the entire show's existence.

You just simply cannot get any better than that no matter how hard they try.

sgvY4lE.gif

I like how the Cell Saga was the final culmination of Gohan turning into a man. The scene of him destroying Cell IS THE best scene in the entire series. Its the pay off for the entire show's existence.

You just simply cannot get any better than that no matter how hard they try.

sgvY4lE.gif
Nice passing the torch moment but they wouldn't let toriyama end it. My auto correct wanted to turn that name into teriyaki really bad

Nice passing the torch moment but they wouldn't let toriyama end it. My auto correct wanted to turn that name into teriyaki really bad
Yeah i get it,they are still pumping out money from it. But I lost interest. Ive moved on.
Love it up til this point though.

At the end of the day any franchise that is profitable will be dragged out until it’s no fun anymore.

UFC will be paid actors someday

Someone dies? wish em back with the dragon balls
all earth is destroyed,revert everything with the dragon balls

There is no consequence to anything.
Future Trunks world says hi.

His oriiginal Japanese dialogue is ALOT different from Us dub..
Its true.
The japanese goku is way betta and more charismatic.

Back