My Favorite Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida knockout is when he knockout ____________.

Couture fight easily. There were several bonus elements to that knockout that it made it more epic than the Bader/Rashad knockouts.

1st - He used a f'ing crane kick in an MMA bout and landed a KO with it.
2nd - He took out one of Randy's teeth with that shot.
3rd - He outclassed Randy so bad that he retired on the spot.

When he KOd T. Silva

Cuz at the time Lyoto was being labeled a decision fighter by some fans and Silva was known as a fucking killer.

Lyoto come out and puts him to sleep in 1 round. WOW.

It was fucking sick.

YES! The KO was the culmination of an amazing striking performance. One of the best ever in the octagon. I wouldn't be surprised if Silva didn't land a strike on him. He owned thiago from pillar to post, beautiful.

Rashad, was epic at the time. Closely followed by the T. Silva KO.

As epic as the crane kick was, I gotta give the edge to "shadface", simply for the ensuing lulz.

I really like the Thiago Silva KO.

Agreed. The obvious answer is the crane kick so it should be excluded lol.

Silva was a great knockout.

I really loved his KO vs Bader too. So simple and smooth. The power that went into that punch was unreal.

Machida vs Anderson would be a dream fight. Shame that would never happen.

Bader, Randy, Shad, and Thiago were all awesome but if I can only take one it has to be Randy

1. Would love to see a rematch but we never will since Dana scored it for Rampage decisevely even though the rest of the MMA world has made the argument that it should have been a draw at worse.

2. My personal opinion I thought both fighters left alot to be desired that night.

1. Right, there was no clear outcome.... both fought evenly when you look at the whole bout.... I gave an edge to Lyoto, could have done the same for 'Page....

2. This is why a rematch is important.... And 'Page said Machida deserved the rematch.... so it should move ahead for the fans,,,, that is....
I shouldn't even respond to this as it is so unbelievably stupid but Rampage won that fight fair and square. You say 'babies', I say 'refuses to engage for 2 rounds'.
^^^ Okay, so why respond...?

KarateStylist

Back