my favor to Sherdog (bet it all on Charles)

Nobody can brag about picking this fight correctly bc both guys almost finished the other on multiple occasion. Just came down to luck if you cashed out

Nobody can brag about picking this fight correctly bc both guys almost finished the other on multiple occasion. Just came down to luck if you cashed out
How was it luck at all? Because a fight is competitive =/= luck.

Charles faced adversity, rose above it, and finished Chandler without controversy to take the belt. Not only do I see it as having nothing to do with "luck" but I see it as burying dead the "Charles quits" narrative. Charles brought the whole favela with him in spirit there, he wasn't quitting anything.

Charles faced adversity, rose above it, and finished Chandler without controversy to take the belt. Not only do I see it as having nothing to do with "luck" but I see it as burying dead the "Charles quits" narrative. Charles brought the whole favela with him in spirit there, he wasn't quitting anything.
I mean luck as in it literally could have gone either way because both guys almost finished each other

I mean luck as in it literally could have gone either way because both guys almost finished each other
One finished the other and became champion the other lost. “Almost” is subjective and meaningless. Give TS his props and move on, salty.

One finished the other and became champion the other lost. “Almost” is subjective and meaningless. Give TS his props and move on, salty.
I wanted Charles to win, so I'm not upset. I'm just saying if I bet on either of these guys I would have sweated bullets watching. We've seen early stoppages, the ref could have easily stopped it in favor of Chandler. That's all, now for those that bet Dariush over Tony that was very little luck bc it was a one sided beating

Congrats dude! well predicted!

I didn't bet but if you or anyone did I'm sure you had your buttchecks clenched pretty tight in round 1 lol. That puncher's chance you gave Chandler almost came through.

I wanted Do Bronx to win badly, something about Chandler rubs me the wrong way, maybe it's his quick rise to a titleshot in the UFC, his dana white privledge, his weird WWE style of talking which UFC seem to like and push, the way he squints in every photo thinking he is handsome, or the fact that he's a literal cuck.

But I didn't need to have money on the line to feel really good about this one. This is why we love MMA.

Favela venceu

Back