My father in law passed this morning

Just a quick update to those who were aware that my father in law was ill. He passed at 7:25 this morning. It was very much expected though as we'd been aware of his imminent death for a few days now. So it wasn't a shock & my wife & I are doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances.

We still don't know exactly what led to the sudden dramatic downturn in his health other than that he became very tired after he turned 75 in March & that he & his body must have just decided that it was time to go. He went quietly & peacefully in a state of comfort. So, it was about the best circumstances that one could hope for.

Dennis was a US veteran having served in the US Army during the Vietnam War. A highly intelligent man he graduated from Cal State Fullerton with honors. After which he enjoyed a long career as a Party Chief at his land surveying company until his retirement in 2015. Among the projects that he worked on the development of were the Honda Center in Anaheim as well as the Disneyland California Adventure Park.

Thanks to all those who had expressed concern during his illness. It was very much appreciated.
Hey dude, sorry I'm late but from what you've said in the past he sounded like a generous and loving man, nice to know he went in Peace

Love to you and the Mrs

Hey dude, sorry I'm late but from what you've said in the past he sounded like a generous and loving man, nice to know he went in Peace

Love to you and the Mrs
Thanks so much. It's much appreciated, my friend.

RIP in peace Mr. sweetviolenturg in-law

My condolences and may he rest in peace.
Wish you the strength to get through this as good as possible.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your wife find comfort in your time of grief

Back